What would your club's best fringe players command in a trade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Barletts last few weeks have been good, Richmond were getting frustrated with Graham as their #1 ruck so they went and got Maric. Personally think Graham would be a wast of space.
Yeh I'm not saying he'd be a gun #1 ruck, but if Berger goes down again next year (or doesn't manage back to his prior form as that sort of injury can be hard to get over) then we're left with just Longer

Would anyone be interested in Dave Ellard?, struggling for a game but is consistant at VFL level.
I think he lacks pace and probably would still be in the Blues side but for McLean saving his career.
Worth a 3rd Round selection?

Jesse White - packet of chips. Seriously, maybe an upgrade of a third-rounder or so. Talented, ridiculous athlete, but.... yeah.

Brett Meredith - Less than White. That's saying something.

Seaby - Could actually be worth something. Very handy ruck depth, and would be useful to have on a list with a lot of young ruckmen but none who are particularly mature. Personally I hope we keep him.

Moore - Hands off! We need him to coach! Could be worth something to a developing team like GC or GWS, other than that can't imagine he'll attract any interest.

TDL - Not as much as he's worth.

Spangher - see TDL.

Morton - Interesting player. I want to keep him another year and see how it goes. Wouldn't be worth anything anyway.

Yeah, not much in the way of Swans depth that is actually worth anything. TDL is probably the only one, but I can't see him attracting interest anywhere except maybe the WA clubs.
You're a fool if you think Morton's worth nothing. Mr. September was Richmond's leading goal-kicker one year

Ryan Crowley -Top tagger of the competition for the year. Looking for a larger contract, but probably will stay. 3rd pick

Adam McPhee - Looking to head back to vic for family reasons, would be valuable to a top 4 team. Carlton would suit him well, he would help settle there back line. 3rd round pick or pick upgrade. He is a very smart players that helps\guides the people around him.

Duffield \Ibbotson \ Suban - All half back flankers and we dont need them all. All 3 have good skills and in the right environment coould be great players. 3rd round pick or pick upgrade.

Duffield and Suban are maybe worth a bit more, we may get a late 2nd rounder for them.

Jack Anthony - free

We dont have a lot of depth available.

Players I would consider picking up are Lucas, Gumbleton, Pearce (Port Adelaide)

I havent seen a lot of Lucas but he is almost in the Carlton midfield which means he cant be too bad. Pearce would be a great pick up, he would add run and carry to fremantle and probably wouldnt have a tag at Fremantle.

Gumbleton - badly need a KPF and if the stays fit would be a great get. Not sure what he is worth but I would happily trade any of the above players for him.
I know Jack Anthony is hot for a delisting, but I think he could be worth something to someone. Perhaps GWS. He has potential, he has shown that, but no-one's going to be willing to put time into him with this year's form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back