Review Where’s Biff? Dees v Handbaggers: Good, bad and fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Fugly: Season hopes of winning a premiership hanging on like a billionaire in a tube running out of air :$

Good: positivity covers all the worlds problems

Its the hope that kills you, would have rather lost last week and expected that type of performance tonight. Absolute garbage stuff. Wont get an easier chance to beat Geelong down there than that. Pathetic.

Chalk up another loss to a top 10 team. Its what we do.

Its the hope that kills you, would have rather lost last week and expected that type of performance tonight. Absolute garbage stuff. Wont get an easier chance to beat Geelong down there than that. Pathetic.

Chalk up another loss to a top 10 team. Its what we do.
We are so terribly inconsistent. We can play like the number one team or like the 14th team. Unfortunately we seem to be trending towards something like 8th or 9th.

We are so terribly inconsistent. We can play like the number one team or like the 14th team. Unfortunately we seem to be trending towards something like 8th or 9th.

Id argue we are very consistent, outside the Pies game last week we cant beat anyone half decent.

I just want to say that Oliver is our best player this year by a country mile. I'm not saying he would have made the difference in winning or losing the last few weeks but by this he gives it his all and is consistently good.
Our other "stars" like Trac and Gawn have been pox this year.
I don't even think Oliver makes a difference as weird as that sounds. We were decent at contested footy and had plenty of inside 50s, more than likely he comes in and plays well and Viney goes back to spudding it up. As good as Oliver is, he ain't wants missing from the side

I don't even think Oliver makes a difference as weird as that sounds. We were decent at contested footy and had plenty of inside 50s, more than likely he comes in and plays well and Viney goes back to spudding it up. As good as Oliver is, he ain't wants missing from the side
Crying out for class and a gameplan that doesnt rely solely on pressure and contested marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. He is a luxury that we miss but our whole is greater than our parts. Still think we are not playing that unselfish style of 2021 combined with some baffling tactics.

Crying out for class and a gameplan that doesnt rely solely on pressure and contested marks.
We've got Rivers and Salem who give us something different when they press up and we stick them in defence even though we didn't score one goal from a defensive chain.

To think, this proud club once had a forward line boasting Schwarz, Nietz, G.Lyon and Jakovich.

Now we got Joel Smith and a 12 gamer who could not mark his undies tonight.

I blame The Clique.

we suck again GIF

Good: Trent Rivers development.
I honestly have more confidence when Trent Rivers has the ball then Petracca. Only player who has gotten genuinely better since extending his contract. He is a star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back