List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Sharp has all but locked in the wing spot at Freo.
Amazing what some belief and happiness can do to one’s football game.
Sharp was mostly lazy and soft. Could second chance make a difference for him? Possibly.

The same goes for Elijah Hollands. Carlton fans go nuts about him. Even Hawks are excited about Chol. That's what pre-season does to fans. Everybody optimistic.

Way too early but I wish them all well. I am more interested in our team. We got plenty of talent. Hopefully, they can put it together.

Last edited:
With a burst of excitement, Frankston Bombers have locked in Jarrad Grant as their senior coach for the 2024 season.
The former Western Bulldogs and Gold Coast Suns forward has stepped up to the position less than a week after the Bombers were left without a coach when John Brown resigned.

“When one door closes, another always opens,” the Bombers said.

“As a club, we wanted to look from within our current group and community, and with Jarrad showing interest in coaching over the past few months it was a good opportunity for him to step up and lead the senior group.

“We are super excited for season 2024 and to see this new side of JG.”

Grant, 34, admitted the coaching opportunity came sooner than he expected but he’s looking forward to the challenge.

Sounds like Charlie Dixon is just about done with footy and is only "hanging around" these days. I reckon the bloke just wants to get to 200 AFL games (196 currently) and have one last crack at a flag with this talented Port list. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Dicko back living on the Gold Coast this time next year. Maybe even playing for one of the local QAFL teams.

screenshot_20240211-074818-png.1902793

Sounds like Charlie Dixon is just about done with footy and is only "hanging around" these days. I reckon the bloke just wants to get to 200 AFL games (196 currently) and have one last crack at a flag with this talented Port list. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Dicko back living on the Gold Coast this time next year. Maybe even playing for one of the local QAFL teams.

screenshot_20240211-074818-png.1902793
i've read on ports board he's on his last legs. 200 and done good call.

Chol gave Hawks fans first taste of his acting. He almost died during the contest (basically nobody touched him), rolling in agony for several mins only to come back on the field soon after. Commentators worried that he broke his leg, arm. This guy is a comedian.

Chol gave Hawks fans first taste of his acting. He almost died during the contest (basically nobody touched him), rolling in agony for several mins only to come back on the field soon after. Commentators worried that he broke his leg, arm. This guy is a comedian.
Still better than Sam Day.

Ironically his 44 goals in 2023 are almost half of Day's entire tally across a 150 game career 🤣.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully he improves sharply so we can think less about how much of a loss rankine was and more about how good Humphrey is.
I do both, even though I know we couldn’t have one without the other.

I did really love Rankine. But I do love Humphrey. Not the same type of player, so no point comparing them. Both will be good players for their respective clubs.

I do both, even though I know we couldn’t have one without the other.

I did really love Rankine. But I do love Humphrey. Not the same type of player, so no point comparing them. Both will be good players for their respective clubs.
I agree, one of the rare win wins.

I agree, one of the rare win wins.

Win win win. The Rankine pick was the one we got as compo for Lynch leaving.

So on a player basis it has been Lynch-Rankine-Humphrey who might be the best forward line in the league all on their own.....

...in contrast the pick we got for Prestia turned into ScrimShanker who we then traded for a bucket of Faulkner footballs 'cause we couldn't even get Sherrins back.

Not sure how many people are aware of this but Karmichael Hunt returned to footy last year when he competed for Morningside in the QFA Div 3 South competition. It wasn't a one off either - he managed 8 games and 3 goals for the season in between his rugby league commitments. Wonder if he'll play again this season and if any of his kids are interested in footy.

Not sure how many people are aware of this but Karmichael Hunt returned to footy last year when he competed for Morningside in the QFA Div 3 South competition. It wasn't a one off either - he managed 8 games and 3 goals for the season in between his rugby league commitments. Wonder if he'll play again this season and if any of his kids are interested in footy.

Did not think I'd see the day.

Morningside is a pretty random team to play for but I'm guessing close to home for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back