Where is Roman Reigns at?

Remove this Banner Ad

I imagine that I'd get more fulfillment from my job if I was a hero for small children, can brighten the lives of ill children and entertain young wrestling fans.

I imagine that Roman isn't particularly fussed about David, 33, chanting "You can't wrestle" in his 8 year old CM Punk shirt, when he's doing Make-A-Wish the next day.

LArW4NB.jpg

Damn I wish they let him be like that. Cocky ass heel in a suit, bragging about how nice his clothes and watch are, instead of some awkward "big dog" that utensils his hand before punching
Perfect gimmick for him.. good looking big dude, let him be himself. Apparently he's such a good dude outside of the Vince character!

I imagine that I'd get more fulfillment from my job if I was a hero for small children, can brighten the lives of ill children and entertain young wrestling fans.

I imagine that Roman isn't particularly fussed about David, 33, chanting "You can't wrestle" in his 8 year old CM Punk shirt, when he's doing Make-A-Wish the next day.

Touche.

Didn't really think of it from that perspective. Kinda forget there may actually be children who do like him. Would definitely do it for them.

Side note: My name is not David, but how did you know my age & fact I own an 8 year old Punk shirt? :eek:

We can blame Vince all we want but if my boss consistently set me tasks that made millions of people unhappy I'd find another job

Even when you Making Millions of Dollars?

"Who wears the big watch?"

Would like this version of RR tbh.

Good lord what a waste.

Is it possible to bury an entire company?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back