Where is Salopek?

Remove this Banner Ad

silverphoenix

Team Captain
Sep 27, 2004
Other Teams
MIGHTY MAGPIES
What has happened to him, he showed a bit last yr, and afl.com had him in your best 18, is he injured or been surpased by others?

He is recovering from a knee injury at the moment from the Wizard Cup game against the Kangaroos.

I dont think he is far away from resuming.

he will be ready to resume in 2 weeks but expect him to have a run at glenelg to get some match fitness back before being added to the power line up.
By the way dont expect any more of those crazy hair cuts (side effect of knowing to many hairdressers), the boy has grown out of that phase of his life.
I heard feedback that he did the season launch for the victorian power supporters, they said he was the most impressive player they have had talk to them, even ranking him in front of tredrea. It is always good to here stuff like this about the young guys.

missionpossible said:
he will be ready to resume in 2 weeks but expect him to have a run at glenelg to get some match fitness back before being added to the power line up.
By the way dont expect any more of those crazy hair cuts (side effect of knowing to many hairdressers), the boy has grown out of that phase of his life.
I heard feedback that he did the season launch for the victorian power supporters, they said he was the most impressive player they have had talk to them, even ranking him in front of tredrea. It is always good to here stuff like this about the young guys.

Potential captain in the making.

gbear said:
Potential captain in the making.

So that means he'll soon by a potential captain? Like, when Kane Cornes is captain, Steven will be 'potential captain'? ;)

Bresh said:
So that means he'll soon by a potential captain? Like, when Kane Cornes is captain, Steven will be 'potential captain'? ;)

Imagine how Graham would react if one of his sons was captain of Port Adelaide. Now that would be funny ;) :D

KarmichaelHunt said:
Any1 here go on thepowerfromport.com? I think sheeds dose
A few do. Why is that?

gbear said:
Imagine how Graham would react if one of his sons was captain of Port Adelaide. Now that would be funny ;) :D
It'll be reality within the decade. Tredders next year and for the next 5 to 6 then Kane Cornes after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back