Most Hated Club/Biggest Rivalry - Who Is It?

Who do you hate more?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After looking at this poll as well as the posts in this thread, I have to say that I am disappointed with the lack of hate that you guys have for Essendon :thumbsdown:

I think too truly hate something you also need to respect it as well.

That should explain Essendons place!

After looking at this poll as well as the posts in this thread, I have to say that I am disappointed with the lack of hate that you guys have for Essendon :thumbsdown:
Not sure how you draw that conclusion. Poll tells you we hate Carlton with massive conviction. That doesn't diminish our hate for Essendon any.

Essendon, then St.Kilda, then Carlton.
Essendon, due to their "creative salary cap accounting", fervent irrational statments in the last two years but mainly their Merrett years thuggary and their lame 1990 GF effort.
St Kilda, because my Father loved John Greening and hated St Kilda and then Carlton, diluted through years of incompetence

It's been a few months since I said how much I hate Essendon in this thread and it's time I do it again.

Hate their players, their fans, their colours, their song, their coaches, their board, my teachers back in the day that supported Essendon, the word Essendon and everything else about the club.

If you could put everyone's hatred for Carlton in this thread together it still doesn't get close to my hatred for Essendon. The worst thing is 80% of my friends support that rotten club and I have been listening to their crap the last month how they will be top 4 next year and improve without Ryder. Pffft please! They won't even be able to field a team for Anzac Day.

Carlton. I feel nothing but pure hatred for these blood sucking, salary cap breaching, under the table scum bags.

Having watched Carlton humiliate us throughout the 90s and growing up with a disproportionate amount of Carlton supporters in the northern suburbs, I must admit that I am mentally F%#Ked from it.

This is why I hate those dark blue clothed turds.

Can't get much better than watching the pies dish out some good old beatings against that mob.

The bastards have cost us many premierships, finals and just a nuisance for our great club.

Even now, with their supremely irrelevant organization, I despise them like no other. Eassendon as one would expect I also hate but with about 3% of the venom I have for navy poos.

Brisbane is my second most despised team. A largely irellevant teams forged by the coffers of the AFL and built with the organs of a deceased Fitzroy corpse. Bastard robbed us of a flag, seem to always play quite well against us and recently stole a very good player from us. Can't wait till they merge with GC. The Fitzroy/GC/Brisbane koalas/bears/lions/Suns/w***ers.

I don't like either club but I have always had an element of respect for Essendon as an organisation (until now). I enjoy the rivalry. I feel nothing but total disgust for the Carlton Football Club. The words make me feel dirty.

Essendon, then St.Kilda, then Carlton.
Essendon, due to their "creative salary cap accounting", fervent irrational statments in the last two years but mainly their Merrett years thuggary and their lame 1990 GF effort.
St Kilda, because my Father loved John Greening and hated St Kilda and then Carlton, diluted through years of incompetence

Prince don't let their incompetence dull your hatred. Glory in it, bath in it, drink it in, understand the deservedness of it, know that it is meant to be and should be eternal. Never never however forget the lessons of the past and never ever feel this incompetence that they have honed to such a sharp edge is anything other than to be their lot forever or that they may some day deserve some relief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon by far in all honesty I don't get the carltank hatred.

Think it must be a generational thing or where you went to school.
Loki if the numbers 70,79 and 81 resonate with you you will get the Carlton hatred. Sounds like it could be generational. One thing I do enjoy these days is anyone under the age of 40 only really has strong memories of Carlton being a basket case. They really have been down for a long time now and are joining Richmond and Melbourne rapidly as Vic clubs who have no association with success despite their past strength.

Loki if the numbers 70,79 and 81 resonate with you you will get the Carlton hatred. Sounds like it could be generational. One thing I do enjoy these days is anyone under the age of 40 only really has strong memories of Carlton being a basket case. They really have been down for a long time now and are joining Richmond and Melbourne rapidly as Vic clubs who have no association with success despite their past strength.

Nah see I wasn't even born then.

Most my footy memories started in 90' when i was 7.

In Order:
Brisbane: pack of scumbags I hate them
St Kilda: just utterly repulsed by that lot, deservedly bottom of the ladder after the scumbag culture that crept in the with last generation of players, will take a long time to turn around.
Essendon: I couldnt care less about them really but hird is just so disgusting they are up there with the worst of them just on his account, if he left I would go back to just not giving a crap.
Carlton: look they should be on top but they are such a joke at the moment it's hard to have the kind of venomous hate for them that they deserve.

Nah see I wasn't even born then.

Most my footy memories started in 90' when i was 7.
Yeah it's generational. Same as I never fully got my old mans hatred for Melbourne. Never seen anyone so happy as the day Stynes ran over Buckanaras mark and Melboune missed the Grand Final. Our neighbours who followed Melbourne were outside afterwards almost crying and that made him even happier. He told them he had never seen anything sweeter and he really liked the neighbours.

The real Essendon hate is probably more focussed on Hird at the moment because that guy appears to be a total mess of a human being. I respected him as a player but now I just can't believe he is still involved with AFL football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think of James Hird as my brother. My mum used to have his photo up on the fridge. She wanted me to be like him. I told her that I just dont feel inclined to take drugs and I'm happy to be an average kind of guy and I dont want to take stuff to look sexier. She just shrugged her head.

i think of James Hird as my brother. My mum used to have his photo up on the fridge. She wanted me to be like him. I told her that I just dont feel inclined to take drugs and I'm happy to be an average kind of guy and I dont want to take stuff to look sexier. She just shrugged her head.
She shrugged her head? My Auntie and her daughter are the same efc type supporters. Houses decked out in red and black, and still won't here of any condemnation of essendons programs ( no records, sorry guilty) and jhird acting like it's not me, it was someone else. Pls...

Back