Which players are 'burning up the track'

Remove this Banner Ad

Arm outstretched vs arm tucked in. Must be roids.

Look at the size through the core. And your arms don't gain that much size when tucked on.

That said, I'm not heaps comfortable discussing the body of a 19 year old kid. He's just bigger ok?

From this, during the season:
Bonts.jpg

To this:
353222-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Inb4 ASADA probe. An article on the AFL site - google Marcus Bontempelli pre season - says he has put on 7kg. He was 85kg during the season just gone so is over the 90kg mark now

Hardly the most original comment but he is going to be a scary good player for you guys. Hopefully the bulk doesn't affect other areas of his game though.

These threads are so pointless lol but I think Big Boy McEvoy came 3rd in our time trial after Hill and Hartung who are elite runners

What about Isaac Smith?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason everyone overreacts come round 1 is a direct result of all this build up of hope and expectation that comes from every single club. I understand the need to sell memberships but some clubs' marketing and media set themselves up for a big fall. (hope its not us!)

Our whole team apparently. Been doing up to 3 and a half hour skills sessions while over in NZ, which sounds like an awful lot!
Yeah I did hear that too. Apparently the aim of the drill was to mark five consecutive fifteen metre passes without dropping the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back