FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching some random Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares episodes. Trying to ignore that almost all of them went under.

It is staggering any of them remained open considering the state they had to be in before requiring the show's help. Not to mention how many people ignore good advice as well.

It is staggering any of them remained open considering the state they had to be in before requiring the show's help. Not to mention how many people ignore good advice as well.
The ones that did the right thing but still got shut down depressed me. Ruby Tate's is my fave episode and it ended happily, yet...

Just finished Narcos (bloody excellent!!) and now working through another new Netflix show called Bloodline, a thriller starring Australia's Ben Mendelson as the oldest son and black sheep of a family that runs a hotel on the Florida Keys. Only seen 5 episodes but the tension is mounting.
Up to the last episode of Bloodline ...would highly recommend.

Just started watching The Principal (Aussie drama) on SBS.
I'm a sucker for crappy Australian drama, so I thought it was quite enjoyable without being remarkable. I certainly think there's scope for a longer series with Dimitriades dealing with a number of different issues within a State school, but I'm doubtful that's ever going to happen.

Kept going until part way through season 3, got a bit mundane after that.

Loving Empire at the moment though.

Really? I've just finished Season 4, and I think that was my favourite since Season 1. Season 2 is universally regarded as being the worst of the show, but I really think it picked up after that. The episode "The Son" in Season 4 is my favourite of the show so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished The League and Its Always Sunny.

Usually like to have 4 shows on rotation. 1 series kind of show and 3 comedies.

Just started OITNB, which I'm quite liking.

Still watching Louis which is great.

Unsure which other two comedies to pick up.

Any suggestions guys?

I like shows like Peep Show, Seinfeld, IT crowd, Workaholics and the shows mentioned above.

Might try Episodes, first few seasons were good & Rick & Morty just cracks me up.

Stargate SG1 having watched some episodes back in the day. Up to the last 2 episodes of season 3. When Ben Browder got a gig on the show he watched the first 8 seasons in 2 weeks. I'll be lucky to get it done in 2 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back