Prediction Who do we want in the EF?

Who do you prefer for our EF?

• Pies at the G

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Lions at the Gabba

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans not getting a lot media hype and so travelling somewhat under the radar. Wouldn’t surprise me to see a Cats v Swans GF.
How does Geelong get too a GF without winning a final?

They are the weakest side in the 8. Had some arsey wins, just like we had arsey losses. They are the ying to our yang and it’s time to restore order and balance in the universe
theyre only in the 8 cos of umps gifting them
about 6 wins

A very average Collingwood at the G in front of 95k… how could you not want that…
pies fans wont attend again like last time

they go to all games except ours lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have doubts we can do any damage in the finals this year, and we have a tougher first round match up interstate. But all worth it for the Carlt9n magic. Funniest choke of all time.

I don’t even care what happens now.

* Carlton and their supporters that told us all year how s**t we are and how much better they are

Eh eh eh

Eat it
Taste it
Best part of all this. They finally beat us in Round 1 and they precede to tell us how much we suck, only to get the same old result, we make finals, they choke like turtles on plastic bags.

Pies would have been good playing in Melb at the MCG and against Pies which we would match up on but Lions dont scare us at our 2nd home the Gabba

I think Lions is the better match up. I would not trust us in a close game against the pies. Rayner, Berry and Answert out, Zorko could be given a spell and they will not try the bully tactics again imo which we fall into. We got some dumb hot head players that give away frees.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back