Who is the most likely to win this week?

Which team is the most likely to win this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide currently in front, just ahead of Jack Watts. Any more votes?

I reckon Hawthorn or North, will go North because Ess form hasn't been great.

North's form hasn't been amazing either. I reckon without Harvey Essendon will expose their midfield like round 1.

Port for me, can see that game ending in a blowout.

Hawthorn or Port

How i look at it Pt Adelaide Richmond Sydney and Freo are all in good form - thus youd expect 2 tight games going down to the wire

Where as there would have to be some chance of Hawthorn absolutely thumping Geelong - because Geelongs form isnt too flash - if Geelong are to win logic says it will be only narrowly

Similarly - there would have to be some chance of Essendon absolutely thumping Nth Melb - whos last 5-6 finals appearances have been diabolical to say the least

Port. Richmond are rubbish, running on bravado and confidence but the Power are just heaps better. Every other game could go either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None are certainties, so by default Jack Watts because he has nothing to lose and everything to gain by putting himself on the market

1. Hawthorn
  2. Sydney
  3. Port v Richmond the most interesting and exciting, will go down to the wire
  4. North v Essendon - who outside of supporters cares?

Port. Richmond are rubbish, running on bravado and confidence but the Power are just heaps better. Every other game could go either way.

Expecting North to take care of Essendon. They're going in on four straight wins while the Bombers fell in at home against the youngest-ever Gold Coast outfit, then shared the points with a severely-depleted Carlton.

Back