MVP Who is YOUR favourite RFC player - inc. poll {please vote}

Who is YOUR favourite RFC player?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ellis & Cotchin.

Cotchin and Martin may still be young, but Brandon is THE future of this club. He will be one of the biggest names to be heard, not only at Richmond, but in the league. He has it all, and to think that he has not played that long is one bloody scary thought. The kid is as hard as they come, can run up a mountain and back and still be full of energy. Great all-around skills, and can only improve.

Cotchin... Well, nothing to say really. His skill and leadership says it all.

Morris

Love his story and the way he made it to the AFL
Love that he is the son of another tiger
Love the way he plays - how could you not?

Didn't vote for anyone else because there is a bit of a distance between him and the rest. But probably vlaustin, cotchin and ellis equal second favourite.

Although the new rule seemed to get rid of the big packs emerging I don't like it. It is a big part of Aussie Rules to have player like Brett Ratten and Adrian Fletcher rocketing the ball out from under 10 players with a handball while on thier knees. The new rule gets rid of a unique aspect of footy and they should get rid of it as soon as possible.
I actually think he will turn out to be a phenomenal player. Am really excited to see what his 2014 will be like.

I ticked other. Reason is simply that regardless of the admiration I have with our players now. Nothing can compare with the passion i have for Matthew Richardson. No player yet has come close to replacing Richo and the joy he brought to me when i watched him play.

Richo bleeds yellow and black. He was as close to a mad one eye supporter actually playing on the field :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ticked other. Reason is simply that regardless of the admiration I have with our players now. Nothing can compare with the passion i have for Matthew Richardson. No player yet has come close to replacing Richo and the joy he brought to me when i watched him play.

Richo bleeds yellow and black. He was as close to a mad one eye supporter actually playing on the field :)

That is a brilliant description.

What can I say? Apologies to the 18 that I didn’t vote for. I get a lot of enjoyment from watching all these blokes play, particularly identifying the Tiger qualities I see in them – strong, bold, fighting, courageous. They all show some of that.

But, for me, Morris and Foley from the choices offered. Must be something about short blokes running flat out.

Richo bleeds yellow and black. He was as close to a mad one eye supporter actually playing on the field
C:\Users\aaron\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Be interesting to do the same poll for players from the recent past!

I’d vote for Joel Bowden, both Kellaways and Barry Rowlings. Ohohoh, and Dale Weightman.

Picking 20 for the list might be tricky…

If l had a dollar for every time someone said "when he learns to break a tag...."

Stop it. Please... just stop it.

The sad reality is though that it is true. When lids is not being tagged and is "on", i'd rate him top 10 in the league, with GaJ being #1. Unfortunately when he is tagged, he drops to about top 40. When GaJ is tagged, he is still rated #1 in the league.

Back