Who is your least favourite celebrity?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The popularity of Ray with the over 70s during 90s was quite something, led to the rebirth of Angry Anderson too. I just couldn't see it's appeal, even as a stoner I considered it too awful to watch.

Yeah, I hated it too.

An episode of Q+A where someone went mental at say, Cori Bernadi?, that would be A grade telly.

Carrying on the cricketing theme I don't really like Warnie that much. Loved him as a cricketer but now he's retired it seems to me he will do just about anything to make sure his name is still in the headlines. I really don't need to know what Warnies views are on every bit of minutiae via twitter.
He was sensational at the last away Ashes as a commentator.

On that topic, I'll say most of 9's commentary team.

The Brits were far from perfect, but it was an absolute pleasure to sit up until 3am every day when these guys were actually talking about cricket and the history of where the tests were being played. Warne, when in that environment, followed suit and was great.

Our boys are more in the BOY OH BOY WOWEEEEE category of callers, who need to make everything about themselves and their ridiculous pranks that they build up all day.

Let people watch cricket FFS.

I found Nasser Hussein discussing Durham College at 1am when they were playing in Cardiff far more interesting than Slatts raving about Davey Warner's T20 record.

Really, is Waleed that bad? I listen to ABC radio, and would prefer he'd put Jon Faine into retirement.

Your opinion of Capper is based on that? :confused:
People don't seem to get the Capper at all, his whole persona takes the piss, sure he probably is full of himself but he exaggerates it to boost his profile. I have heard from a few people that the guy is actually not a bad bloke, dont just see him for what he portrays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back