Who will finish higher in 2015 - Adelaide, Essendon or West Coast

Who finish higher

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think you understand... Dangers job isn't to rack up possesion he damges teams with his speed which is something heppel or Watson will never do, what is damaging about a cheap handball?

As far as damaging players go Dangerfield is extremely overrated. Far too often he just hacks the ball forward to the detriment of his team.

Dangerfield went by 54% by foot in 2015 but who cares he runs fast.

As far as damaging players go Dangerfield is extremely overrated. Far too often he just hacks the ball forward to the detriment of his team.

Where did you here that?

If the ball lands in space after he "hacks it forward" it counts as an ineffective kick even if it results in a goal. DE is the most innacurate stat football

Oh wow here we go again with you and your insane bias and lack of knowledge about any other players or teams......

Hurley v Hartigan
Yeah....hurley's in his 7th season, hartigan's in his 3rd.
Hurley has certainly under achieved, but still can't see Hartigan being as good as him regardless, possibly ever. So give you that one at this stage.

Hooker > Talia....?

Hooker - 1st AA in 8th season
Talia - 1st AA in 6th season
Talia won Rising Star in 2012.
Talia club champion in his 6th season, 2014 also.
Talia > Hooker

Danger and Heppell 50/50?

Hmm........2014 Brownlow Medal votes....

5th place - P Dangerfield - 21 votes
17th place - D Heppell - 14 votes

In an ordinary season for Dangerfield.

Danger > Heppell

:thumbsu: ;)

Why did how many seasons played become part of the criteria to judge Talia better than Hooker yet not used in the Danger vs Heppell comparison?

FWIW Danger is a better player that Heppell because he is far far more damaging. Heppells very good but he doesn't do enough damage yet and although i feel Danger is slightly over rated (many claim him to be an out and out superstar and imo he hasn't quite delivered on that tag yet) he is clearly the better player atm and most likely always will be.

FWIW Danger is a better player that Heppell because he is far far more damaging. Heppells very good but he doesn't do enough damage yet and although i feel Danger is slightly over rated (many claim him to be an out and out superstar and imo he hasn't quite delivered on that tag yet) he is clearly the better player atm and most likely always will be.

Still think Heppell has a ton of improvement left in him but I do agree that Dangerfield is currently the better player. He isn't better than Watson though who has become massively underrated on Bigfooty imo

I give up, Adelaide are better than Essendon, have better players than Essendon and now they have a new coach who is just going to click his fingers and win them a premiership. Essendon have fluked all there wins over Adelaide recently and I can't for the life of me work out why Essendon keep winning more games than Adelaide and finish above them on the ladder. Essendon's players are all overrated hacks. Half of Adelaide's list is on the verge of greatness and I predict at least 6 flags in the next decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I give up, Adelaide are better than Essendon, have better players than Essendon and now they have a new coach who is just going to click his fingers and win them a premiership. Essendon have fluked all there wins over Adelaide recently and I can't for the life of me work out why Essendon keep winning more games than Adelaide and finish above them on the ladder. Essendon's players are all overrated hacks. Half of Adelaide's list is on the verge of greatness and I predict at least 6 flags in the next decade.

Cool

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Finally you understand.

The sad truth is that Essendon are going to be without a lot of their best players for the entire season and probably the one after that. There's no point in discussing how they will go in the near future.

(Nek minnit, crows finish bottom)

That stat means little without context. Look at the disposal efficiency of Ablett, Fyfe and Cotchin, for instance.

Not by foot. Heppell lacks penetration. Dangerfield is a better player - he is more dynamic and a genuine match winner.
I believe Heppell is a better user by foot. He does lack penetration but can hit targets. Dangerfield often sprays it. Heppell often lifts when the pressure increases and is a match winner, but I wouldn't strongly disagree that Dangerfield is better. They're both stars, Dangerfield is more dynamic, but Heppell is a much more reliable user of the ball.

You know what, no one is saying anything like that. But you do overrate your own players and underrate other sides, not just us. And you base it on the minimally higher ladder position (and it is minimally) and don't actually take other factors into account. I actually rate Essendons list and think they'll be around the mark for a while yet, ASADA band notwithstanding. But you need to understand that we had 6 games last year where we lost by under 12 points and anyone who watched us knows Sanderson was a terrible match day coach. Essendon and us are so much closer than you state. This is why you aren't taken seriously by many on here, and why I and many others point out to you your extreme bias regularly. If you weren't so bloody black and white about how good Essendon are and why they're so much better than sides like us, when so many neutrals disagree with you, people might actually take you seriously. You really need to learn how to post without the bravado. You do make some good points, but you then wreck it with the bravado.
Also you have stated on multiple occasions that the poll result is skewed because of possible bans and dislike for Essendon. I disagree. I believe that posters who voted, have done it with actual opinions on the state of each list and potential for improvement. Coach factors for both clubs too. And this is the result. Maybe, just maybe, for a minute, you could actually consider why so many - 49%, believe Adelaide will finish higher than the 18% who think Essendon will?
image.jpg

Maybe, just maybe, for a minute, you could actually consider why so many - 49%, believe Adelaide will finish higher than the 18% who think Essendon will?
View attachment 113573
It's already been explained before. ANY poll on BF isn't worth s**t and the results are based on hatred of other teams and biases towards own teams.

Essendon is probably the most hated team atm so there is no way they will win any poll asking how good they are.

I notice you ignored my question earlier. Not surprising...

It's already been explained before. ANY poll on BF isn't worth s**t and the results are based on hatred of other teams and biases towards own teams.

Essendon is probably the most hated team atm so there is no way they will win any poll asking how good they are.

I notice you ignored my question earlier. Not surprising...

Well I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back