Society/Culture Why is Multiculturalism a good thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

They think (don't worry happens often) personal opinions/assumptions are sufficient and will try and pass these off as fact until pulled up. One poster may do this in particular.

Good advice. Best to leave it next time and let others work it out rather than trying to convince the offender.

What did I do in the violence thread?
And at least you admit that you are guilty.
There you go, you just did it again :oops:. Made no admission of guilt you just chose to assume that I did incorrectly. I rest my case .

There you go, you just did it again :oops:. Made no admission of guilt you just chose to assume that I did incorrectly. I rest my case .
You didn't deny it.
And you did do it...
Logical conclusion is that you accept it.

You didn't deny it.
And you did do it...
Logical conclusion is that you accept it.
So an assumption. You have no basis to make such claim other than to assume wrongly that by me not denying it means I admit I am guilty :oops:. Whether one did something or not doesn't have any relevance on or influence over whether they admitted guilt or not.

So an assumption. You have no basis to make such claim other than to assume wrongly that by me not denying it means I admit I am guilty :oops:. Whether one did something or not doesn't have any relevance on or influence over whether they admitted guilt or not.
Haha :drunk:

You know you did it, and you know if you deny it, I'll find the quote and post it.
That's why you won't actually state that you didn't
It's well known by most on the forum that you hold that view.

So, do you deny it?

Haha :drunk:

You know you did it, and you know if you deny it, I'll find the quote and post it.
That's why you won't actually state that you didn't
It's well known by most on the forum that you hold that view.

So, do you deny it?
Again what relevance has that got to whether I admitted guilt or not :oops:. You just demonstrated again you assume things and think you can pass them off as fact.

Again what relevance has that got to whether I admitted guilt or not :oops:. You just demonstrated again you assume things and think you can pass them off as fact.
Haha. Jeez.
You obviously accept that you wrote it... so you must accept that you are guilty of what I accused you of.

Or, do you deny it?

Cmon Tom, deny it! How could I find the quote? There are so many quotes on this forum.

Take a chance!

Haha. Jeez.
You obviously accept that you wrote it... so you must accept that you are guilty of what I accused you of.

Or, do you deny it?

Cmon Tom, deny it! How could I find the quote? There are so many quotes on this forum.

Take a chance!
You really are simple. Again all you have done is skirted around the fact that I have not made an admission. Rather you have said simply that by not responding directly to it I therefore must be admitting I am guilty which is incorrect. I also did not accept or reject I wrote it either :oops:. This is acknowledged when you ask me for an admission thus indicating one has not been made. However keep making these assumptions and keep thinking that this means to you that I have admitted things even though no admissions have been made as it is hilarious.

You really are simple. Again all you have done is skirted around the fact that I have not made an admission. Rather you have said simply that by not responding directly to it I therefore must be admitting I am guilty which is incorrect. I also did not accept or reject I wrote it either :oops:. This is acknowledged when you ask me for an admission thus indicating one has not been made. However keep making these assumptions and keep thinking that this means to you that I have admitted things even though no admissions have been made as it is hilarious.

Haha, you really think you are on a winner here. Admission by avoidance is common. Fairly sure you've used it yourself.
What do you say, if I find an example of you doing the same thing, will you admit that you're full of s**t and have no idea what's going on around you?

My example on the other hand...

You are guilty of what I accused you of. Here are some examples;
Why is Bernardi's opinions wrong? There are proven results that homosexuality, bestiality, pedophiliaetc all go under the same mental characterisitcs and thoughts process. The difference is now that there is the consideration by some that it is the taboo topic to talk about gay people and the others in the same sentence and thus why the definition has changed. The end of the day there are still many meaningful similarities in all three sexual desires that are not found in someone who is solely straight.

My view is this and pretty sure it has been stated as this all along. That gays are no different in their sexual stuff and choices to pedos polygamists, bestiality devours or incest practitioners. They have a specific minority sexual based affection and attraction that is not the true intended norm.

The thing that gets me is for all the people who were homosexual or campaigners on their behalf to have the record wiiped from DSM have been made to utterley have their statements and assertions at the time proven wrong and those who were for it remaining proven right in the sense that they stated it was no different in its operation to other acts such as bestiality and that there would be a push for equal rights and equal marriage from others who have sexual desires like incest based relationships in the same way homosexuals have had their claims pushed.

So, either you admit that you are guilty of what I accused you of, or you are delusional.

Haha, you really think you are on a winner here. Admission by avoidance is common. Fairly sure you've used it yourself.
What do you say, if I find an example of you doing the same thing, will you admit that you're full of s**t and have no idea what's going on around you?

My example on the other hand...

You are guilty of what I accused you of. Here are some examples;

So, either you admit that you are guilty of what I accused you of, or you are delusional.

You cannot make an admission without well saying you did something. All you have done is assumed I admitted something which I have made no direct comment on. Again whether I have done something or not is no relevance to whether I have made admissions to something or not. This is a fact. The two are seperate to each other. However keep on wrongly stating that they are and keep on shifting the goalposts and changing your position away from your original statement because you have been caught out and need to change your position.

As for the two quoted posts - LOL at claiming one is me stating something as fact when the first two words in the comment are my view :oops:. As for the first one this is correct hence why in versions of the DSM they were all lumped as paraphilia.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cannot make an admission without well saying you did something. All you have done is assumed I admitted something which I have made no direct comment on. Again whether I have done something or not is no relevance to whether I have made admissions to something or not. This is a fact. The two are seperate to each other. However keep on wrongly stating that they are and keep on shifting the goalposts and changing your position away from your original statement because you have been caught out and need to change your position.

As for the two quoted posts - LOL at claiming one is me stating something as fact when the first two words in the comment are my view :oops:. As for the first one this is correct hence why in versions of the DSM they were all lumped as paraphilia.
Haha.
Have you ever used the admission by avoidance line? Because if you have, it would mean you are pretending to be confused about it now.
So, do you want to state that you don't know about it, and you've never used it?

Might just skip you not answering, and slipping around more, and just post it.

So you're admitting Abbott's policy is good. That's great.
:oops:

This is a good post as it means inbred hawk is admitting his club's cultural problems and isd aware there are issues at Glenferrie :D.

Good to see you are admitting 2008 was a Bradbury Flag Flogdey

LOL at The OP admitting his own club is stupid and run by the idiot. This is an admission that he and other Hawthorn supporters are idiots right???

The Op is a flog of the highest order. Really managed to outdo himself by admitting Gold Coast suppoters such as himself are bogans.

dymmot said:

Haha.
Have you ever used the admission by avoidance line? Because if you have, it would mean you are pretending to be confused about it now.
So, do you want to state that you don't know about it, and you've never used it?

Might just skip you not answering, and slipping around more, and just post it.

:oops:
Note firstly it was a question and secondly I did not harp on saying you admitted something or were gyuilty of something when you did not respond to it :oops:. Also you did state you thought Abbott's policy was good in the post I quoted when making the reply which is more related to the conduct of an admission by saying it is good policy. You can't have been sarcastic though because based on your comments this week we know you disregard reader's intent when determining this. Hence your statement that you thought Abbott's policy was good is your genuine belief and my reply to you is valid as you admitted you thought it was good policy :oops:.

Multiculturalism, is a good thing because it prevents the rise of segregation and disillusionment of people based on ethnic backgrounds.

One only needs to look at the world's many many examples of what happens when countries don't promote the mixture of people from various ethnic backgrounds.

For the backwards hicks here having a hard time grasping what I'm saying, there's a key difference between immigration and multiculturalism.

Immigration see's people come to this country.
Multiculturalism is the policy in place that address how they are dealt with once they're here.

Without multiculturalism whilst having people from various backgrounds (which we've had for over two centuries for those from backwaters parts of aus, even the scary Muslims you're so afraid of were here before the last surge of ten pound poms) eventually ethnic divides become so great society doesn't function, entire groups are frozen out of education, employment and public service. This leads to a fundamental breakdown internally leading to mass unemployment, violence and riots. Eventually it leads to gross massacres and the possibility of civil war.

This has been recorded so many times that it's not conjecture it's fact, different ethnic groups can not exist in one place without presenting a peaceful unified front that in modern society is called a multicultural policy.
Great post! I missed it because I'm so busy posting pages of trash.

"Multiculturalism prevents the rise of segregation and disillusionment of people based on ethnic backgrounds" Is an excellent line!
A white person who has lived in a remote Aboriginal community will have a very different attitude compared to a white person who's only real interaction with the indigenous is driving past, or avoiding them in the shopping centre.

And vice versa is true.

As soon as you immerse yourself in a different culture, you suddenly find it isn't so scary, and that the people are not so different to you.

Fear is one of the biggest detractors of multiculturalism.

Note firstly it was a question and secondly I did not harp on saying you admitted something or were gyuilty of something when you did not respond to it :oops:. Also you did state you thought Abbott's policy was good in the post I quoted when making the reply which is more related to the conduct of an admission by saying it is good policy. You can't have been sarcastic though because based on your comments this week we know you disregard reader's intent when determining this. Hence your statement that you thought Abbott's policy was good is your genuine belief and my reply to you is valid as you admitted you thought it was good policy :oops:.

:drunk:

LOL@Bringing in bay 13 posts to try and prove your point considering it is a troll forum :oops: :oops: :oops:. Words fail me in trying to describe how you can think a pisstake forum which encourages trolling and deliberate irrationality can be used to enhance your argument :oops:. It is akin to trying to tell people that Anthony Hopkins is going to eat you because of his role in silence of the lambs :oops:.

LOL@Bringing in bay 13 posts to try and prove your point considering it is a troll forum :oops: :oops: :oops:. Words fail me in trying to describe how you can think a pisstake forum which encourages trolling and deliberate irrationality can be used to enhance your argument :oops:. It is akin to trying to tell people that Anthony Hopkins is going to eat you because of his role in silence of the lambs :oops:.
Hahaha. :drunk:

I used it to show that you know what I did and meant, when I said you were admitting it.
Doesn't matter what forum you wrote it in... You don't suddenly forget when posting elsewhere.

Don't worry. Won't get far with these delusional morons. Go have a look at an account 'poller' and see how much he has commented on the Hawthorn board. Won't see these types questioning his activities for fact that he supports their political ideologies.
I doubt I have ever posted on the hawks board, you do know that Collingwood and Hawthorn are different teams right?

So thirdeye doesn't want to discuss multiculturalism in the multiculturalism thread, and carries on about immigration instead.

I rightly point out the two aren't linked from a logical perspective, or a literal interpretation/definition of either the term multiculturalism or immigration.

I can't provide evidence that thirdeye is terrible at comprehension and fails at logic, other than pointing it out. His posts are the evidence.

Hahaha. :drunk:

I used it to show that you know what I did and meant, when I said you were admitting it.
Doesn't matter what forum you wrote it in... You don't suddenly forget when posting elsewhere.
Can you prove that or is it just another assumption?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back