SA Winds up to 110km predicted in region of Adelaide Hills Bushfire

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
MUFC, Golden State Warriors
Last edited:
Yes I am watching the news . Looks awful day ahead. But rain is predicted later. Hopefully does some good Wonder if any BF people are there? Hope and pray they all stay safe

Yes I am watching the news . Looks awful day ahead. But rain is predicted later. Hopefully does some good Wonder if any BF people are there? Hope and pray they all stay safe

When the cool change hits, the fire will change direction and double its speed. A real firestorm.This is what done all the damage in the black Saturday fires.

Greenwith was caught of guard big time last night.
Fire was growing fast from listening to CFS channels last night

If any more big fires start very little fire trucks are left with the large amount of strike teams been sent to the hills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little too close to home scary stuff. It won't reach me here at Mawson Lakes but hearing that Tea Tree Gully and Greenwith are affected is scary

If any more big fires start very little fire trucks are left with the large amount of strike teams been sent to the hills
that was the problem with last years Bangor fire. CFS were reluctant to release assets from the Adelaide region if a fire sparked up their. Early on in that fire they pulled a water bomber out to fight one near Clare.

South Australia just does not have the assetts. To small a population, to big of an area in the driest state in the driest continent.

The section on the left of pic with a tan background is the areas believed they can and are willing to defend. The bits not in the tan background are left to fend for themselves.

10898079_891180114248200_6905182417347759637_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back