Games & Recreation Work Christmas Parties

Remove this Banner Ad

People will laugh but especially if I'm thirsty nothing beats just plain cool or iced water.

Look I still don't mind soft drink but its not like when you are a kid where you love the stuff, plus I'd rather mostly save the calories for treats like pizza.
I do like an ice cold water when I'm really thirsty, but if I'm having something with a meal, it's a juice or a coke (or a beer). I have to push myself a little to make sure I drink enough water each day, save the junk for dinner.

Surely nobody likes beer straight up, took me about 50 of them over a couple of years to finally realise it tastes pretty good.
Started on beer early, had a giant night once which vomited and deathbed hangover. Moved to scotch and then around 21ish avid beer drinker until the scotch comes out late in the night.

Wine is the one I just don't get. Foul stuff

I know. A female who likes beer. I should have her stuffed..
Maybe a 1/3 of women will drink it at least sometimes?

As an alcohol drinking bloke it's that frowned upon not have a beer nearly everyone just keeps going until they finally get a taste for it..

People will laugh but especially if I'm thirsty nothing beats just plain cool or iced water.

Look I still don't mind soft drink but its not like when you are a kid where you love the stuff, plus I'd rather mostly save the calories for treats like pizza.

Water is my drink of choice 99% of the time. Haven't had Solo/lift or "Deep Spring mineral water" in donkeys years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started on beer early, had a giant night once which vomited and deathbed hangover. Moved to scotch and then around 21ish avid beer drinker until the scotch comes out late in the night.

Wine is the one I just don't get. Foul stuff
I had a beer when I was 7. Mum gave it to us when it was stinking hot and the water was dodgy.

Well * all y'all.
eat it season 4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back