Games & Recreation Work Christmas Parties

Remove this Banner Ad

To the gents on the board. Some advice at xmas parties..

Ask yourself.....Am I standing in front of a urinal?...if Yes, it is OK to have your penis out
Otherwise....No.

Also: the floor of the bathroom is never the best place for a nap.

Started on beer early, had a giant night once which vomited and deathbed hangover. Moved to scotch and then around 21ish avid beer drinker until the scotch comes out late in the night.

Wine is the one I just don't get. Foul stuff

I wish I could drink red wine so my partner and I could order a bottle when we go out for dinner, but I can't stand it lol

Beer ...yes please
Drinking Beer GIF

Mine is over. Thank ****.

You would not believe how many speeches there were. We're talking, collectively, about 2 hours+. These ppl were literally telling their life stories ffs. Yeah no one gives a shit mate.

Next year I'm going to organise it so im not driving and I can get pissed. I am going to need way more alcohol at these things.

Mine is over. Thank ****.

You would not believe how many speeches there were. We're talking, collectively, about 2 hours+. These ppl were literally telling their life stories ffs. Yeah no one gives a s**t mate.

Next year I'm going to organise it so im not driving and I can get pissed. I am going to need way more alcohol at these things.

I mean teachers are used to talking to a group so I imagine this could happen. But yeah the answer is get pissed and you can endure any shit do i reckon (with a good drinking partner ideally)

I mean teachers are used to talking to a group so I imagine this could happen. But yeah the answer is get pissed and you can endure any s**t do i reckon (with a good drinking partner ideally)
My previous school at least did not do this and I'll be forever grateful for that. Only ppl leaving who'd been at the school for 20++ years were ever allowed to speak. None of this every Tom dick and ****ing Harry whose been at the place for a couple of hours 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think our work is the only place in the area that isn't organising anything.

But if a lunch at work then cleaning. wooo

Its shit watching out the wondow at people from other sites all walking to the pub together

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whole org and branch party this week. Skipping the org-wide, no thanks. Branch is small, will be at the managers house, bring a plate, and partners + kids if you want.
I work the next day, so my excuse to leave is in place already. Just enough time to wow them with my culinary skills, sink one or two then head off.

Mine is tonight and I'm not going. Been to one in six years lol

Apparently there's something on Sunday too I've overheard. Who wants to see work people that often?! Odd

It's a huge part of the asian culture which I'm glad isn't here.

Someone I know who works in Manila was telling me they had to attend 7 Christmas work gatherings.

2 were outside of work time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back