Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think there were any bad matches. All of them were entertaining. Didn't like the result of a few of them, obviously.
I think the sunshine really sucked away a lot of the atmosphere, which was unfortunate.

Also no Sheamus was good. But he'll be there tomorrow, probably to beat Bryan for the IC title in 18 seconds or something.

I gave it an 8.

I liked the ladder match - it was really good. I would have liked it to go longer, but it was still a very good match.
Rollins VS Orton was alright, and the ending was awesome.
HHH VS Sting wasn't that good. HHH didn't look like he was wrestling well, although I don't know if that's because of Sting.
Divas match was alright.
The singing was not needed.
Cena VS Rusev was alright, but Rusev should have won. Although it is good that Rusev didn't lose cleanly.
That long promo was not needed at Wrestlemania.
The Undertaker VS Bray was good.
That last match - Lesnar dominating was awesome. Reigns losing will do good for him - he needs more moves though I think. The blood on Lesnar was big. Rollins coming down and cashing in during the match was something I didn't think of - I was thinking he would cash in after the match if he was going too. I am glad Rollins is champ.

I didn't think there were any bad matches. All of them were entertaining. Didn't like the result of a few of them, obviously.
I think the sunshine really sucked away a lot of the atmosphere, which was unfortunate.

Also no Sheamus was good. But he'll be there tomorrow, probably to beat Bryan for the IC title in 18 seconds or something.

Should save the sunny outdoor event for SummerSlam instead where it always takes place in Southern California.

Should save the sunny outdoor event for SummerSlam instead where it always takes place in Southern California.
I hate that.
Keep it south if you must, just take it to a Miami, or Vegas, or SOMETHING.
Hate it being in 1 city and 1 city only.

Ladder match - It was good but it felt so damn rushed.
Rollins/Orton - Good but it didn't really excite me.
HHH/String - Just ******* sucked. Entrances/match/handshake all sucked.
Divas - Good for what it was.
Cena/Rusev - good match but the wrong finish. * that guy.
Taker/Bray - good match but it was really slow paced.
Lesner/Rock's cousin - ******* amazing seeing Brock destroy him, great ending with Seth as well.

Other stuff:

Stage/set sucked
theme song sucked
logo sucked
music performance sucked
Rock segment dragged on for way too long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

qZc9RV3.gif

Gave it a 6 overall. Match wise it probably deserves a 7 but gets a penalty point for the self serving, time wasting HHH/Rock bullshit, and all the other time wasting. Could've easily fit what they actually delivered into a 3 hour slot, or replaced some of it with the dark matches.

6/10

Ladder match - decent, glad that Bryan won.
Rollins/Orton - standard Orton match, not bad but not great, very nice finish.
Sting/HHH - a cluster**** with booking that didn't make sense and a finish that was just awful
Divas - held their own pretty well for the time and match they were given, would've preferred a 4-Way.
Cena/Rusev - once again we get a decent match, but the wrong guy wins
Undertaker/Wyatt - wasn't anything special, was hoping for a few unique spots, predicted that they would do the sit-up/spider walk, but that's all we got.
Lesnar/Reigns (feat. Rollins) - Great match I thought, like Summerslam, mainly due to the fact that Brock controlled it and we have to see Roman go on the offense much, other than a couple signature moves. Suspenseful ending, making it look like Reigns was going to win and then pulling the swerve with the man people have wanted for months, resulting in an open-ended finish.

Suppose I better do some work today now...

Same here. Better at least walk to the dog so that when the wife gets home from work I can say I did something other than watch wrestling.

Was good fun hanging with you guys live though. Same time next year :thumbsu:

I'm just going to talk about the main event here and the other matches later because there was only one match that mattered.

Firstly, only people in denial can say Roman can't put on a good match. Second PPV in a row he's main evented and put on the best match of the night. He's proven himself. Get over it.

I loved everything about the first half of the match, Heyman was great with the crowd interaction and Brock and Roman looked so tough in the ring. My mates thought Brock was legitimately pissed for being cut open and it just added so much to the match. I think they went a little bit overkill with the finishers at the end but that's what you get in a wrestlemania main event and my cringes at that was more for the amount of finisher kick outs we had in every other match.

I'm not sure about the cash in. First of all i was confused about the cash in during a match, so apparently that's a thing. But also why would Rollins want to make it a triple threat? Wouldn't you do what he did at Night of Champions, get Brock disqualified when you've got him layed out then, beat him in a one on one match?

Anyway my two major concerns are this - 1 he cashed in at the most hyped moment in the match, the crowd was all buzzing to see the finale of the match and that's when he cashed in. It just kind of cheapened the moment a little bit, especially considering it's wrestlemania.

and 2, Rollins has been made to look like dog s**t ever since winning that contract, including tonight. He just isn't a viable threat as champion and he doesn't have the heel heat that somebody like Edge had. Overall he's just very meh. I hope he can turn it around, obviously he can put on decent matches but right now his character is all wrong. The cash in seemed to be more of a shock-value thing more than a logical storyline development. I'm very meh about it all, I'll see what happens tomorrow as far as Extreme Rules is concerned before I decide whether I keep the network and keep watching, having the title back certainly lifts my interests but if they go straight into a Rollins v Roman thing then it will all feel way too rushed

I want Brock to clean house tomorrow night. conduct a run in on every match and just F5 everyone that moves.

I havent watched yet but when Rollins cashed in, did they announce it to the stadium that it was now a triple threat match? Would of been confusing for the crowd when rollins pinned reigns otherwise

Back