Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stage pic:

CA_JUrQVIAAMeWr.jpg:large

Doesn't look very interesting at the moment.
That font is so out of date that it actually looks cool. Reminds me of Terminator.

But apart from that, it looks just like 28

That font is so out of date that it actually looks cool. Reminds me of Terminator.

But apart from that, it looks just like 28

Speaking of Terminator, the guy on the recent Austin podcast said he heard that HHH will have a terminator inspired entrance, it's something to do with some WWE/NBC deal.

Mania Crisis:

I leave on holidays on sat and staying at my mums. Turns out due to storms they are without internet and phone line. God I hope foxtel works. But means no WWE app viewing.

Ugh.

I hope it's just him emerging from a pile of corpses. (with a red terminator eye)
Perfect. Could even be the corpses of people he's buried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are Sting and HHH fighting for?
In String's 14 year retirement he watched Triple H be mean. Now he is tired of Triple H being mean. He is going to fight Triple H so he stops being mean.

That's all I've got. I honestly don't know. Pride or something? I think it would make more sense if it was for the GM spot.

Mania Crisis:

I leave on holidays on sat and staying at my mums. Turns out due to storms they are without internet and phone line. God I hope foxtel works. But means no WWE app viewing.

Ugh.
If you don't see String wrestle live did it actually happen? The Quivster keeps his ball!

Stage pic:

CA_JUrQVIAAMeWr.jpg:large

Doesn't look very interesting at the moment.

Obstructionist beams strike again.

Speaking of Terminator, the guy on the recent Austin podcast said he heard that HHH will have a terminator inspired entrance, it's something to do with some WWE/NBC deal.

Explains why they keep mentioning Arnold Schwarzenegger like it's 1999.

If you don't see String wrestle live did it actually happen? The Quivster keeps his ball!

I have the app on my phone. Unless I die before the show I am watching it.

But it's such a prestigious trophy...

Mizdow's face turn on pre-show or hold it over to Raw?

Back