Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm no longer sure whether I'll be watching live. I'm not working on Monday... but literally every time I've tried watching the Network over the last month (with my NBN connection) I've had repeated buffering issues. I have absolutely no faith whatsoever that this stream is going to hold up... and so I cancelled my subscription yesterday, ending today.

I'm going to spend a bit of time watching it today to see how it goes... but I'm half an hour into WM 27 and it's not going well. I've sent them an email complaint thinking that they might take notice of someone who has been a subscriber for most of the last 7 months and cancelled 5 days before Wrestlemania... but I doubt I'll get a response or any compensation for their disaster of a service.

Given the exchange rate now has WWE Network a bit closer to $15 a month, I'm now thinking that if I wake up on Monday and want to watch it, I'll probably just pay $25 to watch it on Main Event. But then it brings me back to thinking "the card isn't worth 25 bucks".

I guess the re-signing of Lesnar has me more hopeful for this show than I was yesterday.

Cesaro has gone from Andre the Giant battle royal winner to not on the show. What a difference a year makes.
Well remember, originally he wasn't on the show either. He was in the pre show tag team match, and then everybody was like "Oh Cesaro's in the battle royal too!"

Will be watching live after a big night at the cricket

Just got given shifts at work, which means #WMsuperdelayed on a freaking iPad.

To rub insult into injury, am also working on Tuesday now. So likely to not get to watch Raw until Thursday at the earliest.

You're right! Totally forgot about all that. In my mind I thought after the Last Man Standing match with Cena he didn't return until HIAC. I remember Wyatt winning that cage match on Raw against Jericho but why did he then disappear from TV for months?
*, that was a good show to be at live............Except the Springer-Bella segment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So any reason I can't find WrestleMania on the network on my ipad or phone? Or am I just being thick?

(haven't watched it yet so trying to avoid spoilers so haven't read the thread)
I'm having the same problem, it's almost like it hasn't happened yet.

Stage pic:

CA_JUrQVIAAMeWr.jpg:large

Doesn't look very interesting at the moment.

Looks like they're really playing up the whole Play Button thing. It'd be be cool if the play button turned into a fast forward button so all the s**t bits can be skipped.

A rewind if the crowd shits on the finish and they want a do-over?

Back