Wrestling News and Spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

WARNING!!! THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM THEN LEAVE THIS THREAD!

Post your wrestling news and spoilers in here. I figured I would get this away from the other thread because some people like discussing things while it's happening or they don't want to know upcoming storylines and potential spoilers for down the track.

Either that or you can merge this with the other thread, I have no issues either way.

Last edited:
Report: The Very Latest on HBK Wrestling One More Match at WM30, Is WWE Considering Punk or Bryan As Potential Opponents?

According to PWInsider.com, with regards to Shawn Michaels potentially coming out of retirement and working one more match, the ball is said to be completely in his court, as WWE wants him to return for a bout at WrestleMania 30.
Despite WWE teasing friction between HBK, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan on TV during HBK's last few appearances, there is said to be no talk of HBK facing Punk at WrestleMania, or HBK teaming up with anyone to face the team of Punk and Daniel Bryan at the event.
It's being said that if HBK does indeed agree to work one more match, WWE wants it to be a singles match against Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 30. Additionally, it's being said WWE only wants HBK to wrestle one more match, as opposed to making a "return."
The reason why the company booked the CM Punk/HBK confrontation on Raw this week was so that they could save the Triple H/CM Punk confrontation for later.
Lastly, it's being said that even if HBK decides against returning to the ring for one more match, we can expect to see him a lot more on WWE TV heading into the WrestleMania season.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/439...sidering-punk-or-bryan-as-potential-opponents

Big Roman Reigns Royal Rumble Plans, Backstage Note on Seattle Raw Ending, Heat on CM Punk?

Source: The Wrestling Observer
-It has been reported in the past that WWE has big plans for Roman Reigns in the 2014 Royal Rumble Match, and as of now, it's being said those plans are even bigger than anyone would have thought.
-When news of the Michelle Beadle/AJ Lee incident hit the internet this past Sunday, CM Punk decided to Tweet about hockey, and WWE officials were apparently upset with Punk for Tweeting about hockey instead of something TLC related.
-The final segment of the Raw taping in Seattle, which got rave reviews from most IWC fans, was reportedly nowhere near the way it was scripted to end. WWE officials expected Daniel Bryan to get a great pop in Seattle, but they didn't expect it to be as big as it was.
Officials subsequently praised John Cena for his ability to pick up on the way the crowd was reacting, then work Daniel Bryan into his promo since the crowd was deafeningly into him, but ultimately bring the crowd back to Cena and put the focus on his promo and his TLC match against Randy Orton.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/439407-big-roman-reigns-royal-rumble-plans

The Very Latest on Batista, Hulk Hogan & Rob Van Possibly Returning for WrestleMania 30

According to F4WOnline.com, the feeling within WWE is that Hulk Hogan will be returning to WWE for some type of involvement in WrestleMania 30. Hogan has not signed a deal with WWE as of this writing, and company officials do not expect him to wrestle at the event, as he likely wouldn't pass medical tests to clear him for in-ring activity, so that would rule out the possibility of him teaming with John Cena at the PPV. It's more likely that Hogan would do a run in and possibly knock out a heel and then cut a promo.
As for Batista, WWE has interest in bringing him back for 'Mania, and there has been talk of working him into the show should he want to return.
As for Rob Van Dam, there are currently no WrestleMania plans for the on-hiatus superstar, but that could change if RVD wants to make a return.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/439...ob-van-possibly-returning-for-wrestlemania-30

Big Roman Reigns Royal Rumble Plans, Backstage Note on Seattle Raw Ending, Heat on CM Punk?

Source: The Wrestling Observer
-It has been reported in the past that WWE has big plans for Roman Reigns in the 2014 Royal Rumble Match, and as of now, it's being said those plans are even bigger than anyone would have thought.
-When news of the Michelle Beadle/AJ Lee incident hit the internet this past Sunday, CM Punk decided to Tweet about hockey, and WWE officials were apparently upset with Punk for Tweeting about hockey instead of something TLC related.
-The final segment of the Raw taping in Seattle, which got rave reviews from most IWC fans, was reportedly nowhere near the way it was scripted to end. WWE officials expected Daniel Bryan to get a great pop in Seattle, but they didn't expect it to be as big as it was.
Officials subsequently praised John Cena for his ability to pick up on the way the crowd was reacting, then work Daniel Bryan into his promo since the crowd was deafeningly into him, but ultimately bring the crowd back to Cena and put the focus on his promo and his TLC match against Randy Orton.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/439407-big-roman-reigns-royal-rumble-plans

The Very Latest on Batista, Hulk Hogan & Rob Van Possibly Returning for WrestleMania 30

According to F4WOnline.com, the feeling within WWE is that Hulk Hogan will be returning to WWE for some type of involvement in WrestleMania 30. Hogan has not signed a deal with WWE as of this writing, and company officials do not expect him to wrestle at the event, as he likely wouldn't pass medical tests to clear him for in-ring activity, so that would rule out the possibility of him teaming with John Cena at the PPV. It's more likely that Hogan would do a run in and possibly knock out a heel and then cut a promo.
As for Batista, WWE has interest in bringing him back for 'Mania, and there has been talk of working him into the show should he want to return.
As for Rob Van Dam, there are currently no WrestleMania plans for the on-hiatus superstar, but that could change if RVD wants to make a return.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/439...ob-van-possibly-returning-for-wrestlemania-30

Reigns is definitely not going to win the RR match, but I reckon he'll be in the final 4, possibly final 2!
Regarding the other article, RVD a few months ago said that he was aiming for a RR return. Would be cool to see Batista again. Also he needs to return as a face! I didn't really like his heel run! I don't really care about Hogan. The only interesting thing about a Hogan return is hearing 'Real American' again and hear the pop that he gets. That's it!!

Dave Bautista will be returning to WWE for WrestleMania season, as was already reported in this week's Observer.
Bautista will be in for a significant role, and the first sign of his return by the company came in radio advertising for the 2/16 house show in Las Vegas at the Thomas & Mack Center, which means at this point he is scheduled not just for TV appearances.

I just read the Batista article on PWMania.. IF SERIOUS, I will ******* be cumming for weeks. No joke. Can you imagine Randy Orton talking s**t, then BAM music hits Batista comes out and puts him through a table and just walks out!! Of course this would need to happen on a RAW for it to be effective!

I'm probably just getting ahead of myself though.

Mind_Blown.jpg

A well-known Saudi newspaper columnist on Thursday attacked plans to stage wrestling in the conservative Gulf Kingdom and singled out John Cena in his tirade, saying the famous world wrestler is not welcome in Saudi Arabia.
Khaled Al Suleiman, who writes in the mass circulation Arabic language daily Okaz and other Saudi newspapers, was reacting to an announcement by the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) that it has agreed that some of its wrestling superstars travel to Saudi Arabia in February to stage tournaments.

Besides Cena, key wrestlers who will come to the Kingdom include WWE Champion Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, Ryback and Kofi Kingston.

“John Cena…you are not welcome here…a few years ago I could have said you are welcome but my bitter experience with my children and their obsession with John Cena have made me loathsome to the idea of his coming…to stop him from coming, I am even ready to face him in the ring although such an idea is suicidal,” he said.

“Over the past years, my home has been turned into a wrestling ring where human bodies fly around and pillows are thrown all over as screams do not stop as if my home became Madison Square in New York…during those years, the shelves, walls and drawers in my home have been filled with pictures of wrestlers and their frightening bodies…now they are coming to control our minds at our home…you are not welcome…what we, adults and children, need is not a wrestling ring to engage in savage and horrifying fights, but a stage where all the talented compete to demonstrate their human skills and nature not savagery.”

that promo at the end is gold.

I want a surprise return of someone, not spoiled by the net. I'm not bothered by whats above (as it clearly states spoilers, and there's not a lot of actual spoliers there)

But can you imagine, everyone being in the dark about a SCSA return at Mania 30?

Imagine a match that is hinged in the balance and the ref goes down. The 2 involved continue to wrestle and then suddenly *Glass shatters* and SCSA theme hits. Out comes Austin in refs gear. The pop would be the biggest ever. Would mark out fiercely

You'd need to let as few people know as possible to get it done. Only key figures who NEED to sort it. You'd also not want to fly in to New Orleans (someone would recognise him) so he'd have to bus it in, after flying into a closeish capital a week before so that people don't put 2 and 2 together. get him a disguise into the building too

Just want 1 more surprise like that. Would be epic

I want a surprise return of someone, not spoiled by the net. I'm not bothered by whats above (as it clearly states spoilers, and there's not a lot of actual spoliers there)

But can you imagine, everyone being in the dark about a SCSA return at Mania 30?

Imagine a match that is hinged in the balance and the ref goes down. The 2 involved continue to wrestle and then suddenly *Glass shatters* and SCSA theme hits. Out comes Austin in refs gear. The pop would be the biggest ever. Would mark out fiercely

You'd need to let as few people know as possible to get it done. Only key figures who NEED to sort it. You'd also not want to fly in to New Orleans (someone would recognise him) so he'd have to bus it in, after flying into a closeish capital a week before so that people don't put 2 and 2 together. get him a disguise into the building too

Well they did that for Jericho at the RR this year. Only a handful of people knew we would be back and they kept him in a bus outside the arena until he was due the enter the rumble.

So it is possible but then again it would be alot harder to cover up Stone Cold than it would Jericho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no money in that, release the news early so people buy

What Are the Top 6 Rumored WrestleMania 30 Matches?
mania30_splash.jpg

According to F4WOnline.com, the following are the top 6 WrestleMania 30 matches currently being planned by WWE creative:
-Batista vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
-Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
-Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
-CM Punk vs Triple H
-Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
-Ryback vs The Ultimate Warrior

mania30_splash.jpg

According to F4WOnline.com, the following are the top 6 WrestleMania 30 matches currently being planned by WWE creative:
-CM Punk vs Triple H
What a shame...

mania30_splash.jpg

-CM Punk vs Triple H

I thought Lesnar was too dangerous for Taker to wrestle? And is it just me that doesn't get excited by any of those matches?

Reigns is definitely not going to win the RR match, but I reckon he'll be in the final 4, possibly final 2!
Regarding the other article, RVD a few months ago said that he was aiming for a RR return. Would be cool to see Batista again. Also he needs to return as a face! I didn't really like his heel run! I don't really care about Hogan. The only interesting thing about a Hogan return is hearing 'Real American' again and hear the pop that he gets. That's it!!
Lel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back