WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool cool.

Dumb question, So is that for the WWE Network or the WWE PS3 app?

Looks like both will need a VPN to unblock restrictions. Like Wickzki mentioned use https://hola.org/ on Google Chrome to get it working on the net and unblock-us.com for the PS3/4 app (I haven't personally tried PS3 way yet though).

I just tried on PS4 - I'm getting errors that tell me to restart the app due to null something or other - didn't write the exact code down.

I know I'm a paid subscriber now though (or at least PayPal took my money for the WWE).

This is exactly why I was hoping that they'd do some sort of beta test and/or stress test. I'm confident that they'll sort all of the kinks out but their free trial and insta-buy subscribers shouldn't be the ones 'testing' this for them. The free trial people will now have reasons to skip it "for now" (not good as tech requires early adopters en mass in order to take off) and those who insta-purchased like myself are aggravated (though we'll get over it and all good things take time).

All it would have taken is selecting a few thousand e-mail addresses from their several million large subscriber list and uploading the demo RAW pre and post shows that they did. Fans would have enjoyed getting an advanced taste of what those shows will be like and the most basic bugs and server tests would have been performed. Total win-win.
You don't seem to understand, its not the number of users thats the problem. The problem is the number of users all trying to log in at the same time. The ammount of hardware required to do this with no issues far surpasses the amount of hardware to run the whole show as normal. Every launch like this has issue, no matter how big the company.

LOL Quivorir - he's an amateur. PM'd me trying to explain something basic. Was dead wrong. I proved to him how I'm right and I got a response back "oh, okay." Rookie. Ignored.

LOL Quivorir - he's an amateur. PM'd me trying to explain something basic. Was dead wrong. I proved to him how I'm right and I got a response back "oh, okay." Rookie. Ignored.

What PM's are you talking about? I aint got s**t from you.

Edit: Nor have I sent s**t to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad there's a free trial. Either my lame aussie internet can't handle it, or there are some serious issues on the network side of things. Either way it looks like I won't be getting it full time unfortunately :(

Wont show up on youtube, WWE will stop that. What it will mean though, if its anything like UFC is higher quality streams due to streamers just piggy backing off the HD stream.

People will definately put them up on youtube, they will all get removed eventually but not always instantly, will be keeping an eye on it.

Easy Step by Step Instructions to get the WWE Network on PC and PS3/4

1. Go to comgateway.com and open an account.

What this does: Gives you a valid US address. It will be an Oregon based addressed that you can use to send shipments of items you purchase (if ever) from American companies that do not ship to Australia (e.g. there are certain things Amazon wont ship here that are much cheaper than you'll get them here).

2. Go to WWE's website and sign up for a Network account using your new comgateway address. Use PayPal as your payment source.

What this does: self explanatory

3A. If using WWE app on your PC use Hola (hola.org)
3B. If using WWE app on PS3/4 use unblock-us.com

What this does: Both serve as VPN to bypass geographical blocking from the US

I've not used unblock on a console but there are set up information everywhere that should be easy enough to follow.

Enjoy.

Cheers mate, this worked a treat on my PS3 :thumbsu:

just signed up and checked. unfortunately they begin after the insufferable joey styles took over (also after the awesome eddie gilbert king of philidelphia run). booo.

the october 4 ecw tv features sabu (in, i think, his first ever ecw match with a Hannibal lector mask and chained to a trolley) vs. taz(maniac)

tempted to watch the world class tv but i'd prefer to wait and be able to hopefully watch them in order.

Hopefully they fix the lagging before wrestlemania 30 , seemed fine today on the ps4 stream the raw pre-show and after show , both shows wasn't much chop maybe no one was tuned in

I watched the world class episode and a little of the legends roundtable. Once they started playing they went fine but I did have some issues with them just not loading after the rating screen.

Hopefully they fix the lagging before wrestlemania 30 , seemed fine today on the ps4 stream the raw pre-show and after show , both shows wasn't much chop maybe no one was tuned in
I watched the world class episode and a little of the legends roundtable. Once they started playing they went fine but I did have some issues with them just not loading after the rating screen.
Is the ps4 generally smoother than laptop?

Back