WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

that's a preview airing of the 1st ep. The whole series doesn't start until next month

So it was just the 1st Epsiode but I swear I heard Cole say it would be on every Thursday I think

It will probably be on every Thursday, after they finish screening the series of Total Divas they are currently showing (the 1st season (?), which replaced Legends House)

Monday Night Wars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Total Divas.

That is only on for Eye Candy

Watching this station for free is awesome. Saves me having to watch the crap the Mrs loves to watch.

that's a preview airing of the 1st ep. The whole series doesn't start until next month

Just watched the Download Video and I see what you mean. Can’t wait for it to Continue. Fantastic Show

Probably 100%

Would have to be surely.

Emma get's "fired" for accidentally taking a iPad case but nothing happens with Cameron(?) when she goes into business for herself during a match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably 100%

I'm sure it's very close to 100%. The 2 most distinct examples that come to mind are a 6 diva tag match that apparently wasn't scripted from start to finish and resulted in the Eva Marie not getting tagged in (she was feuding with Summer Rae on TD), and the current feud between Cameron and Naomi which Michael Cole has pretty much told us is the result of "issues" in the 3rd series of TD - and made very little sense on Raw as a result.

Every 'reality' TV show is somewhat scripted. Then again, what one of your favourite TV shows doesn't have a script? I sure as hell know WWE has one & that you're probably 50% of the time entertained. I'm not too fussed on 'reality tv' as we all know it's scripted so just enjoy the hot chicks and hilarious comments from Vinny!

Anyways I got the free WWE Network trial last night and it seems they haven't updated or made any improvements to when they first released it, don't think I'd be forking over $10 (?) a month for it anytime soon.

One of the things that got me was last night when I started watching Legends House, I wanted to just put it up on my iMac at the end of my bed, and without having to get up every 45 minutes to actually go click on an episode it would be cool if they had a play all feature or where you could select what you want to play. I'm not sure if Netflix has something like that but it would be handy.

Every 'reality' TV show is somewhat scripted. Then again, what one of your favourite TV shows doesn't have a script? I sure as hell know WWE has one & that you're probably 50% of the time entertained. I'm not too fussed on 'reality tv' as we all know it's scripted so just enjoy the hot chicks and hilarious comments from Vinny!

Anyways I got the free WWE Network trial last night and it seems they haven't updated or made any improvements to when they first released it, don't think I'd be forking over $10 (?) a month for it anytime soon.

One of the things that got me was last night when I started watching Legends House, I wanted to just put it up on my iMac at the end of my bed, and without having to get up every 45 minutes to actually go click on an episode it would be cool if they had a play all feature or where you could select what you want to play. I'm not sure if Netflix has something like that but it would be handy.
I was really surprised by how basic it is. No features, no convenient lists, no categories, search function is useless, no playlists, favourites/anything. Really disappointing.

do you mean content or the interface? if content, then just from memory of the things i've paid attention to, theyve added more wccw and ecw tv, more raws (and im guessing theyll start putting nitros up once they get to september 95), all snme, more msg/spectrum/boston garden etc "old school" shows and specials like the warrior and punk stuff.

I'm not sure if Netflix has something like that but it would be handy.

Netflix automatically starts the next episode in a series

I was really surprised by how basic it is. No features, no convenient lists, no categories, search function is useless, no playlists, favourites/anything. Really disappointing.

huh?

do you mean content or the interface? if content, then just from memory of the things i've paid attention to, theyve added more wccw and ecw tv, more raws (and im guessing theyll start putting nitros up once they get to september 95), all snme, more msg/spectrum/boston garden etc "old school" shows and specials like the warrior and punk stuff.

Netflix automatically starts the next episode in a series

huh?
Yeah, I was talking about the interface (thought that was obvious haha). It seems like they've tried to keep it very simplistic, but I think compared to other streaming services - they've kept it too basic and it is missing a lot of features that would be nice to have (see above).

There is no categories of shows. There isn't anywhere where you can see all the RAW's of 2002, or all of the No Way Outs, etc...

yes there is (well, not for 2002 raw specifically as they havent uploaded that far along yet)

for raw

click shows
click in ring
click raw replays
theres a little box just above all the video thumbnails where you can select a year (theyve only fully uploaded shows thru april 95)

no way out (or any other ppv) you just click the ppv name in the ppv section and all the years appear in the thumbnails

"SUBSCRIBE TO THE WWE NETWORK....PLEASE WE BEG YOU....WE'LL EVEN THROW IN A BRAND NEW CAR, JUST PLEASE GIVE IT A CHANCE".

Seriously?? They must not be getting a lot of subscribers, because they were practically begging us to purchase it. I think it's time they expand the WWE Network internationally!

The desperation has me worried that the Network is going so poorly that we may never see it. I don't imagine they'd do huge PPV numbers here, but they might be very reticent to give up the PPV revenue in other markets if the US has been a disaster.

I certainly hope not. I'm sure there's a market for it internationally. The tv deals might be tricky - I reckon that's what the hold ups internationally are - but they need to give it a chance internationally, and perhaps go down the Fight Pass route of getting other, more diverse shows on the Network. Why not show NJPW's G1? The 2 products are hardly in competition to each other.

I'm hoping that we might get the network around SummerSlam or Night of Champions since they're looking for a subscriber boost then

Back