WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldberg vs The Mexicools. Book it.

1BaSc2.gif

Sitting alone watching SD on delay... Jimmy says the "tribal chief" line, and my mouth is open, then Roman's music hits for an audible "oh shit" in my lounge room.

That's good storytelling.

Shotzi is a consistently terrible and dangerous wrestler

Also, is JD Mcdonugh or whatever a midget? I mean he looked almost Zigglers height, but geez he's got the head/body of a little person.

No idea how the hell he is on this show? Make a wish?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I thought Damien Priest career was dead and buried according to someone on here... If getting to be involved in matches with Seth Rollins, AJ Styles and Finn Balor is......

Shotzi is a consistently terrible and dangerous wrestler
She has publicly mocked wrestlers in the past, then when people pointed out her botches, she closed her twitter. No self awareness.

good thing we have a brand split, or Styles could just show up on RAW if he wants. oh wait! :think::rolleyes::drunk:

also they're officially making it so the MITB winner can cash it on any title? lame!

Came her to post the same .. making a mockery of the brand split already after it was supposed to be a hard split .. they wonder every time why it doesn’t work

good thing we have a brand split, or Styles could just show up on RAW if he wants. oh wait! :think::rolleyes::drunk:

also they're officially making it so the MITB winner can cash it on any title? lame!

Unless I'm mistaken, it's not much different to the Rumble. Don't have an issue with that.

With that being said, the brand 'split' is still an unmitigated load of crap with 'free agents' (don't think WWE know what that means) the WHC tournament, and the tag team titles.....which don't think they've ever addressed why the world title was made exclusive but tag titles weren't......

Alexa Bliss has announced she's knocked up. She seems very excited, so good for her.

Hopefully a year away allows her to become divorced from anything to do with Wyatt if/when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back