Opinion Yes we can win the 2015 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty much on the money
we would have to have an absolute dream run with injuries to even get close, and we all know we never get lucky with injuries

If we even finish top 4 next year I'll be surprised. Too many holes, and I don't have too much confidence in the match committee's ability or willingness to fix them.

As usual….the fervent criticism after a finals exit has now turned to maudlin pessimism….

Come February it will turn to unrealistic optimism, before being replaced by another dose of fervent criticism…………and the world turns…...

Last edited:

1 finals win out of 6 games (2012-2014) suggests current form when it matters = no premiership in 2015.

There's too much belief we can 'do it when it matters' and rely on the success of 07-11 as an indicator. Fact of the matter that era is gone, I want success but don't think 2015 is the year.

Completely agree. Which is why it's imperative to get 20+ games into as many players under 25 as possible.

Don't worry about the flag in the next few years guys. Get used to not being top tier for a while.

Got a seriously long way to go before we should be considering being a flag threat again.
This & if we're really lucky we won't slip out the finals at all.

I like the sounds of giving Hmac, Boris, Pops 2 games each with -25 year olds 60 games between them :$:$

Enright will get the amount of games he needs to reach 300 you'd think for certain. Out of those three, he's playing the best footy. They may all be required, and if McIntosh is fit I can't see Simpson being picked to ruck ahead of him. Kelly will play games, but they need to make a sober and rational assessment of exactly how good he is in 2015. I'd be very reluctant to pick him ahead of guys like Bews in defence again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enright will get the amount of games he needs to reach 300 you'd think for certain. Out of those three, he's playing the best footy. They may all be required, and if McIntosh is fit I can't see Simpson being picked to ruck ahead of him. Kelly will play games, but they need to make a sober and rational assessment of exactly how good he is in 2015. I'd be very reluctant to pick him ahead of guys like Bews in defence again.

And is Simpson even over 193cm any more?

Ok.

What's your pick of those locations?
Mystery Island in Vanuatu easily apart from the dinner plate sized spiders in nearly every tree it was extremely peaceful and you can walk around the entire boarder of the Island in 45 minutes. Been there via P&O Boat Cruise.

If Lonergan, Bundy and Varcoe go I think so do our plans for 2015.

We would need land another really good player and have Menzel become the gun we thought he would be to be any chance IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back