Unofficial Preview You Gotta Lift...Okay then, Boys Will Be Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

inamedthegiants

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Bad news is Shannon Noll is playing Battle of the Bridge.

Good news is so are The Choirboys!

Let's all Run to Paradise with a win over Lesser Eastern Sydney Rejected Transplants.

Beat me to it..

SFN is back:(

Actually looking forward to the choirboys.

They were the second band I ever saw live, underage sneak in to the Swansea Workers Club, Run to Paradise the then current number 1 (obviously the Workies had them booked months before they made it big)

So I saw them then when they were on top. Now I get to see them as old has been hacks. Should be good.

• Banned
Beat me to it..

They were the second band I ever saw live, underage sneak in to the Swansea Workers Club, Run to Paradise the then current number 1 (obviously the Workies had them booked months before they made it big)

So I saw them then when they were on top. Now I get to see them as old has been hacks. Should be good.
Should the club ditch the "Lighting Strikes" T-Shirts and release Orange and Charcoal flannos for the derby?

I really like The Choirboys (their 'Best of' is still a favourite) but I would have thought appealing to the young 'uns was a much better idea. My boys really liked Justice Crew and were genuinely interested. They had no idea who Diesel was and they weren't impressed with the history lesson.

I'm pretty sure they could scrape up a few teeny bopper acts even though I wouldn't be interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the age demographic of swans supporters, we should have a giant Bingo game for the half time show.
They're also the prime candidate for St Kilda's gay pride game they're trying to get up and running.

Beat me to it..

Our match day marketing team got exposed for not talking to each other this week. Was pretty funny watching the celebration of girls auskick with the all girls matches taking place and the girls team march past, all while the Choirboys were belting out "boys will be boys"

Our match day marketing team got exposed for not talking to each other this week. Was pretty funny watching the celebration of girls auskick with the all girls matches taking place and the girls team march past, all while the Choirboys were belting out "boys will be boys"
Im glad Im not the only one that noticed that.....the funniest thing was that when the band realised this they tried to change the words....."girls will be boys" was well....unfortunate......and political correctness had me holding in a hysterical laugh

Im glad Im not the only one that noticed that.....the funniest thing was that when the band realised this they tried to change the words....."girls will be boys" was well....unfortunate......and political correctness had me holding in a hysterical laugh

Indeed :)
At least this week the sound in the members stand was reasonably insync, a first for almost 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back