You know a crow supporter has neither a life or a brain when...

Remove this Banner Ad

birdmanptr said:
lets hope you keep your record intact home final against an also ran and choke again here we go 4 in a row

This is an apt reply from a tool who names himself after the biggest squealer in the AFL.

Say hello to five years of mediocrity fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you be overrated and underachieve?

I love it when English scholars come to our forum...

"Best team in the comp"... I think it's you overrating us, guv'na.

Either we're good, and we underachieved... or we're overrated and achieved our standard.

Santos L Helper said:
This is an apt reply from a tool who names himself after the biggest squealer in the AFL.

Say hello to five years of mediocrity fool.
i hope i cope with ours as well as you have with yours no flag this year means 8 years in the comp no success waste of time being in [which you shoulnt be ]

And your response to the second point, Birdman?

birdmanptr said:
i hope i cope with ours as well as you have with yours no flag this year means 8 years in the comp no success waste of time being in [which you shoulnt be ]

Ouch! Stung by the master.

As a teacher, I feel some sympathy for someone your age who still struggles with the English language.

The scholars should just leave us ferals alone...

Bresh said:
And your response to the second point, Birdman?
you are good very good no problem admitting to that but just like glenelg being good for the whole year and then no good in finals is a waste of a year

Santos L Helper said:
Ouch! Stung by the master.

As a teacher, I feel some sympathy for someone your age who still struggles with the English language.
You are a school teacher and a port supporter yeah right as if a port supporter would be a school teacher reform school maybe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back