You know a crow supporter has neither a life or a brain when...

Remove this Banner Ad

Port1978 said:
Doubt it, but the mods could just delete his posts....

and miss out on someone making a complete d.h. of themselves..........

Maybe he just needs a reminder of the terms and conditions he agreed to upon joining this site before his own club's supporters start laughing at him as well...........

MrMeaner said:
Any room for a lawyer to get in on the fun of bagging birdman? We love a bit of pedantry. We can't leave that to the teachers now, can we? Plus, I love challenging stereotypes.
Hmmm you're not mates with a very tall lawyer called Phil, are you?

Crow-mosone said:
so tell us about your life?

Well my life is quite enriching at present. I successfully combine a professional career whilst undertaking a undergraduate degree course at University and to top it all off I will be attending AAMI stadium tomorrow afternoon to watch my beloved Port Adelaide participate in the finals. Thanks for taking the time out to ask ;) :rolleyes:

always about dyertibe and "crossing over".... dont think he'll be wearing Blue/White... in fact he'll be wearing something teal. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_espoir said:
always about dyertibe and "crossing over".... dont think he'll be wearing Blue/White... in fact he'll be wearing something teal. ;)
Hmmm, so DT is going to the game v Geelong & supporting Port. I hope he hasn't completely turned yet...

Kane McGoodwin said:
Sounds good, but a NMT is just a glorified Radiographer feeding their patient a few radioactive substances so as to take a few scans... ;)

LOL We actually very rarely FEED them :p Usually jab them with needles or make them breathe stuff in. ;) But no, that's certainly not all we do..... But at least you have SOME sort of an idea :p

Port1978 said:
LOL We actually very rarely FEED them :p Usually jab them with needles or make them breathe stuff in. ;) But no, that's certainly not all we do..... But at least you have SOME sort of an idea :p
Yeah, I realise you mainly use needles - make sure you get those doses right!
So you have never given a patient a radioactive hamburger then... Also, got to love those gastric-emptying studies - like watching grass grow. ;)

Kane McGoodwin said:
Yeah, I realise you mainly use needles - make sure you get those doses right!
So you have never given a patient a radioactive hamburger then... Also, got to love those gastric-emptying studies - like watching grass grow. ;)

Not a hamburger, but radioactive braised steak & onions...YUK!!! Really stinks the lab out & not what you want to smell 1st thing in the morning :p Don't do those ones too often though (thank goodness for that!) & they're bloody boring if you're the one having to take the pics!

people next to me (besides dyertribe) were crows fans. Going for Port.. yet not going for them. Just came to watch a good game of football. Good on them! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back