You know you're addicted to the SFA when :

Remove this Banner Ad

I drove past the Murray Bridge centrelink yesterday and there was a mid 30's burly bloke out the front filling a form out. I stupidly thought of him being a future swamprats player.
You should have come over and said hi :p

I drove past the Murray Bridge centrelink yesterday and there was a mid 30's burly bloke out the front filling a form out. I stupidly thought of him being a future swamprats player.
You didn't stop and try to sign him up then? He sounds the perfect fit.

In that case, I was addicted to the SFA for quite a few years before I'd even heard of it.
That makes me some kind of visionary. I was addicted to the SFA before the internet existed (or at least was available to the public) :eek:

That makes me some kind of visionary. I was addicted to the SFA before the internet existed (or at least was available to the public) :eek:
There is a swamprat in everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell are you burning a disk called Mind Power for?
It is a motivational CD that I've been told to listen to, my wife heard this guy live in South Africa recently, his name is Robin Banks (yeah funny name). I've heard a bit from him and he is pretty good.

Will Power drives an Indi Car. Max Power is from the Simpsons.
Thanks for clearing that up ;)

But you know you strap yourself in and feel the geeeeeeees

Thanks for clearing that up ;)

But you know you strap yourself in and feel the geeeeeeees
For a long time I used to think that saying was "Strap yourself in and feel the cheese". Young teenage gutter mind at work right there for me.

For a long time I used to think that saying was "Strap yourself in and feel the cheese". Young teenage gutter mind at work right there for me.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese

Remove this Banner Ad

Back