You know you're addicted to the SFA when :

Remove this Banner Ad

You do a double take whenever someone says "Campaign" (very rarely do you hear someone say campaigner in conversation).

Im going to make an effort to use this tonight.

It is going to throw my co-worker completely off and it'll be hilarious...

Im going to make an effort to use this tonight.

It is going to throw my co-worker completely off and it'll be hilarious...
I use it at work all the time, it's gold!!

I used it at work the other day and nobody picked up on it!

It would be a good way too see if anyone is on bigfooty.

"You sir, are a Syd campaigner."

If they reply with anything other than a bitch slap to the face, you know they don't frequent the site.

When you go to a 50th, which I did, you walk past a mirror, which I did, and you see an old bloke who could lose 20k looking back at you, which I did, but all you DID see was a svelte, speedy wingman who got 29 touches on debut!

The Furies losing to the Bunnies :( hurts more than the Tigers losing to the Blues and Magpies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You make sure you get 100 posts in a match thread because someone pretty much dared you. The Filth Wizard thanks

I'm not sure our exchange can be construed as a dare :confused:

Bonce: I'm going for a ton.

Me: Alright.

I'm not sure our exchange can be construed as a dare :confused:

Bonce: I'm going for a ton.

Me: Alright.
Pretty sure it was.

TFW: You wont get a ton
Boncer: Probably not
:D

you thought the Gumbies v Bombers thread was bad, wait until you hit the Bears v Bombers one :p

I have a plan that revolves around clicking ahead five pages and only reading every third post as I am fairly confident I won't miss anything by doing that.

The Voice is on and you'd prefer to sit on the comp............hang on, maybe not the best example:oops:

You've been in the league for two rounds and you've already posted in this thread 5 times...

When your wife threatens to throw every internet linked device in the house into the bin, true story.

When you really need a tradesman but you don't get one in case thetradesman turns up!

When your wife is threatening you with divorce, and all you're worried about is custody of the computer.

When you go to a 50th, which I did, you walk past a mirror, which I did, and you see an old bloke who could lose 20k looking back at you, which I did, but all you DID see was a svelte, speedy wingman who got 29 touches on debut!

The Voice is on and you'd prefer to sit on the comp............hang on, maybe not the best example:oops:

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back