Boxing
LIVE - 8.30pm 27th June

Channel 31 - IBO Super Middleweight World Title: Zac Dunn vs Max Bursak

c31-logo.jpg

tvringside_large.jpg

Hopefully this becomes a habit for Channel 31 :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Cheers for the heads up DC

I found out about the Channel 31 coverage purely by accident to tell the truth. I only hope the mail is 100% correct, but it is listed in their on-line program guide and the Herald Sun also.

Let's hope things pan out better for Zac Dunn after watching Sam Soliman get robbed blind earlier today.

Enjoying the Channel 31 card tonight from the Melbourne Exhibition Buildings tonight. Barry Michael's son was in the first televised fight - and had a win.

Very entertaining fight. Some real blood and snot stuff, particularly in the latter rounds.

Zac Dunn a winner on all three judges cards. But I scored it closer than they did and wouldn't have been surprised if it went the other way to be honest.
Bursak knocked Dunn down earlywith a big shot but Dunn bounced straight up again. First knock down in Dunn's pro career. Bursak was later deducted a point for a butt.

Only saw the last 3 fights, the first one was a cracker, the second a whitewash and the Dunn fight was great. Good to see him come back from the knockdown and well done on him winning, might have been a more interesting decision if it wasn't in Melbourne.

Only saw the last 3 fights, the first one was a cracker, the second a whitewash and the Dunn fight was great. Good to see him come back from the knockdown and well done on him winning, might have been a more interesting decision if it wasn't in Melbourne.

An interesting fact is none of the 3 judges in the Dunn vs Bursak fight was Australian born. One was a Kiwi and the other two Thais. I believe that neutral (not born here) judges were requested pre-fight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back