Zeke Appreciation Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Tony_Clifton
Zeke you seem to revel in the snide little world of bigfooty culture without ever contributing anything of substance. All of your posts are pathetic putdowns of so called newbies as you revel in the clique nature of this place.

usuckattheinternet.jpg

Zeke you seem to revel in the snide little world of bigfooty culture without ever contributing anything of substance. All of your posts are pathetic putdowns of so called newbies as you revel in the clique nature of this place.

Looks like someone's got you sussed Zeke.

Cry me a river, Anthony.

Zeke contributes amusing pics and occasionally throws in a few fairly intelligent posts. :) Has a lot of opinions and sticks by them which is admirable, even if he's wrong sometimes. :p

Was that nice enough. ;)

that did get my attention! talk about a public strip - does anybody know where that photo was taken?

Zeke has been banned for 4 weeks.

Yes thats right folks, your favorite bigfooty poster is on leave...

How do you like people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
Zeke has been banned for 4 weeks.

Yes thats right folks, your favorite bigfooty poster is on leave...

How do you like people?

If it is true, wouldn't he be suspended rather than banned???

Anyways, seems BF's only "Restricted" member just got restricted further..

Originally posted by Ted Pellitts
sounds like a perfect description of TheGreatCoranzo only he'll take on anybody and not just newbies - yet when you see how popular the guy was when he got banned and people wanted him back, you've gotta accept that these users are an integral part of bigfooty.

About time you realised that I am superior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back