Usage for hash tag: 2,

1. Taylor

List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Freo currently have: #2, #24, #93, #111 Adelaide hold: #1, #7, #20, #22, #39, #54, #71 Geelong: #4, #9, #11, #28 I'd be surprised if we don't hold a top 25 pick from at least one of those teams by draft time.
  2. Pykie

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

AFL player ratings now have him the best player from the 2016 draft in 2020. They've ranked him the 15th best player in the comp so far in 2020. Goldstein is #4. CD have Goldstein #2, Cunnington #12, Simpkin #14
  3. GrommoT

2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Read it and weep - last night's GC team had players drafted at picks #1, #2, #2, #3, #4, #6, #10, #13, #17, #20 and another pick #3 in the wings.
  4. Chipmunk

Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Thanks RalfM , great game! No doubt we’ll have another before the end of this. I’m currently #2, I believe that esoteric wanted to play me before but if not, may be time to get my loss against Hawkage out of the way 😛
  5. Chipmunk

:hushed:, nope. You were #1, so you're black. And you only fall to #2, still in the prizes. We'll just keep challenging Anti until one of us wins. I challenge Anti Septic .
  6. Chipmunk

...accept the draw, that's very generous. I'll freely admit that I spent a lot of time this week going through variations, which I imagine gave me a sniff of a chance. At least if I can stay #2, I can be a bit more gung-ho as if I lose in a rematch I lose nothing! How good did you used to be???
  7. Phone

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

...cancelled: (#1 http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article175738570, #2 http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article151043964 and #3, following the end of article #2, no FC games were played after January despite some being scheduled due to the rather inconvenient matter of the state borders being closed...
  8. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

...grow a lemon tree, when you need to urinate, go on the tree and save the toilet water - you may need a container for the toilet water, it will be handy for later after the apocrapypse. if you also habve chickens and a pig that means you read tip #2, well done, you are well on your way to...
  9. Roobs321

Hottest 100 of the '10s

Well I got a #2, #26 and #170 (the only ones that had a hope). I'll have to take that. The winner could've been a lot worse, but also a fair bit better (Let it Happen and Same Old Mistakes from that album are clearly superior).
  10. YippeeYiYeo

Opinion Will round 1 go ahead?

...an outbreak anywhere near the scale of what Europe, North America and Asia are having, then we are looking at a Global Financial Crisis #2, thrown in with a health crisis not seen on this level in almost a century. We've had it good in our life times. Really good. But this is one giant s**t...
  11. stevebbb

Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

All my first teams had no Whitfield and no Dusty. After Marsh #2, a few cheap rookies appeared and I was able to stop the mid price madness, going to a more balanced team. If they stay fit, they'll be the number 1 and 2 ranked forwards, and they'll pump out 100s most weeks I think you can...
  12. The Punter

The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

...he's going to leave anyway, making the point moot. I just don't think a team could make a CL final with Adrian between the sticks. He's fine as a #2, but Karius is a better keeper IMO. Although that is based on form before Ramos did the only thing he is "good" for. I'd be happy to see...
  13. Tigerturbulance

Media Sweet FA: Three Things I Learnt This Week - S29 Edition: Now With 50% More Melts!

Must say l was hurt Santoz when l read #2, especially considering we shared a jelly bath only last week and did Jell-O shots all night then l read #3 and realized this is a piss take post, so alzs good bro
  14. B

Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Try me #2, give me some facts!
  15. B

Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Ha ha so NOW you want to talk about strawmen!! The irony Fred #2, is that I and a few others have been calling out the "strawmen" invented by the dumb sillies who have tried to attribute these fires to this current government. Stawmen after strawmen after strawmen that I am simply calling out...
  16. Choppers

Suns in the Media - Part I

And the actual trade I think was #2 for Weller and #41........Freo got Brayshaw with #2, a pretty good MID who is on the improve and we got Weller and Ballard. I'm more than happy to have those 2 instead of Brayshaw...
  17. Ant Bear

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Hai. A DOUBLE TON OF QUALITY Game 2: Round 2 S18 v Gold City Royals Enough of this flanker bullshit. Promoted to the wing for game #2, this game was notable for my first goal Too bad, but my 14 kicks, 10 handballs and 6 marks weren't enough to stop the Royals, who won by 28 points Ant Bear 0...
  18. I

Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 10, Wednesday)

Last time Nadal was World Number One and Djokovic was World Number Two, Wawrinka ended up winning the whole thing.
  19. Thetrader15

Prediction ROUND 1 2020 - Pick your best team

I like this side. I'd probs swap Sholl for Kelly and McAsey for Hartigan but that's just me. No 2nd ruck is a tick in my book. If Hartigan plays, he's ruck #2, and if not, then Gaucc gets the gig!
  20. Engimal v3

Triple J Hottest 100 - 2020

Maybe I'm out of touch, but I feel that some on here are significantly overrating how well Bulls on Parade will poll. Bad Guy will poll #1 or #2, I'm sure of it.
  21. Gibbsy

Triple J Hottest 100 - 2020

...BOP is not winning and will not win. My (figurative) money is on Bad Guy. There was only a few hundred votes separating the songs at #1 and #2, but after jostling for the top spot, the #1 song has now cemented its lead. However, the songs at #3 and #4 are extremely close, with only 53 votes...
  22. RussellEbertHandball

Cricket Discussion - Part 2

...from 104 matches, Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne remain the most prolific bowling duo in Test history. That website ranks the above quartet as #2, only behind Roberts, Holding, Garner and Croft https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/top-5-bowling-attacks-ever-assembled-in-test-cricket/5 The...
  23. PT Bar None

Home & Garden Too many seats

I am 3:1. Unless you include the throne which bumps it up to 5:1. Although I only use one of them for #2, so 4:1 Where do we sit (lol) on things like footstools which aren't intended as a seat but are sat on on occasion. I have one of those.
  24. Northalives

Up the Arse! Goons Thread

I went back and watched the game again closely. The first half gave me the same feeling I had for Ozil before he came to us - absolutely class, class player and now he has a proper manager using him as he should be and he excites no end! He did tire after an hour but so did all of our players...
  25. TubbsFarquhar

Australia v New Zealand 2nd Test at the MCG December 26-30

It's not that you're losing, it's the manner in which you're doing so. With the most strongest NZ side in years and being ranked #2, it was expected that NZ would at least put up a fight but, instead, they've rolled over and have displayed no spirit. Even though India didn't win a series here...
  26. hamG

The Bigfooty Official Week 10 NBA thread

For once a compilation was actually pretty well done. cept #2, total meh. Good to get reminders of classic things like pre injury Rose, Blake, JR Smith (never will understand how he underpaid himself), and the formerly stacked OKC lineup. Also Lebron of course.
  27. goodie23

News 2020 St.Kilda Media Thread

Round 2 for the great #2, our first home game of the year vs the Weagles
  28. Sven

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 15

...scenario needs the Saints and Seahawks being the only teams to finish 13-3. If the Packers also end up 13-3 then the Saints would end up with the #3 seed, the Packers #2, and Seahawks #1. If the 49ers win out they secure the #1 seed because they have h2h wins over both the Saints and the...
  29. NeutralZone

Religion Christianity and Homosexuality

...not? Well, follow that with the saying: "Action speaks louder than words." Notice Points #2 and #3 above that you yourself quoted. In Point #2, you claim there are "massive inconsistencies" between the rejection of homosexuality by Christians who have no problem eating shellfish, and the...
  30. JuddgementDay

List Mgmt. Carlton's 2019 Draft Thread

...when to include the recruiters haul of picks into the grading How can anyone give GC an A? Of course they've selected good players, but really not too hard with #1, #2, #11 and #27. There trading was anything but shrewd e.g. they traded 2020 pick #11 for Sharp; in which world is that a great...
Back