Usage for hash tag: alltheluck

1. Ishmael_

All-Australian 2020 - Eagles players

...though and Goldstein tapered off towards the end of the year. But really, It's Nic Nat and then daylight this year. Regardless of ToG he's been the clear standout, but when you consider what he's done playing 70% or less, it's ridiculous. And he made it through a H/A season uninjured...
  2. 06Premiers

Eagles 2020 season: Finals

...sad club who accepts mediocrity & focuses on umpires as excuses week after week. Will it be a hard road? Yes. Do I have faith in this mighty club to go all the way? You bet your ass campaigners. We are the arrogant West Coast Eagles, so can you "fans" start acting like it. UTBC. #alltheluck
  3. InNicNatWeTrust

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

And Taberner and Walters are out. #alltheluck
  4. MIKE85

...our place. It goes further back too, I still remember in 07 when we stuffed up that Essendon game, and needed freo to beat Port, which didn’t happen. It’s always our stuff ups that lead to needing results go our way, which is annoying, but we could surely get some #alltheluck one of these times
  5. Coasters7

...full 22 with the same prep on a neutral ground with no outside advantages. But that’s not sport and for all the talk about us having #alltheluck.. Richmond get an absolute ride most of the time. They’re a good side for sure but like others said it’ll be gross if they win another flag this...
  6. Biggie

#alltheluck
  7. HoneyBadger35

Genuinely the most fortunate blokes in the world these. Every possible thing always just breaks for them. Punchline I know, but evidently some teams do get #alltheluck
  8. TY24

Review Positives & Negatives V Saints

Half a premiership side out and we’ve still pulled out a great comeback. positives: some teams just have #alltheluck Negs: the SJOGHCIU or whatever it is will be a feature length novel this week
  9. Ishmael_

I'm a big fan of Herbatron's work and others like the Freo Doker, it's good stuff. And sometimes i'm a little bit jealous that we don't have something like that, but unfortunately we're a perennially successful well run club and that's just not that funny. Sigh, some clubs get #alltheluck.
  10. Kellythatsit

#alltheluck
  11. El_ahrairah

Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Was Margetts there too? #alltheluck
  12. MIKE85

...us two after the siren victories means I’ll always have a soft spot for it. The Norf one with Selwood doing what Selwoods do, was just gold, in Brad Scott week none the less. Then Shuey in an extra time final. It’s up there with Riolis block for our best wins from cheating the umps. #alltheluck
  13. 06Premiers

And also, they have #alltheluck
  14. Rowan18

Imagine that. We play Richmond only to cop the first game in QLD with rain this year. Play gallantly but lose by ~ 1 goal again. Some teams have #alltheluck
  15. Wosh

Newnes a rabble tonight #alltheluck

Top Bottom