Usage for hash tag: alltheluck

1. MIKE85

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

...us two after the siren victories means I’ll always have a soft spot for it. The Norf one with Selwood doing what Selwoods do, was just gold, in Brad Scott week none the less. Then Shuey in an extra time final. It’s up there with Riolis block for our best wins from cheating the umps. #alltheluck
  2. 06Premiers

And also, they have #alltheluck
  3. Rowan18

Imagine that. We play Richmond only to cop the first game in QLD with rain this year. Play gallantly but lose by ~ 1 goal again. Some teams have #alltheluck
  4. Wosh

Newnes a rabble tonight #alltheluck
  5. TY24

#alltheluck
  6. MIKE85

...a winning team doesn’t count, and automatically makes you a bandwagoner and have no knowledge of football? How about we’re just #alltheluck for supporting a team that has had success? What would I know though, I’m not a real supporter cause I don’t know what it’s like to live through a...
  7. Coasters7

Game Day AFL R12 West Coast Eagles vs Hawthorn Hawks @ Optus 4:10pm AWST Sunday 16 August

Buckets down all morning, stops for a 4-5 hour window in the afternoon before coming down again later tonight #alltheluck
  8. HoneyBadger35

Game Day AFL R12 West Coast Eagles vs Hawthorn Hawks @ Optus 4:10pm AWST Sunday 16 August

Radar looks pristine. Plenty of sun at the stadium. #alltheluck
  9. Dark Sharks

...I swear we get minimal opposition kents coming onto our board telling us how much we were "robbed" after a loss. Must be because we're a consistently successful club and a financial powerhouse of the competition, Cockburn on the other hand smells, with an empty trophy cabinet. #alltheluck
  10. Wosh

Delicious #alltheluck
  11. Biggie

#alltheluck
  12. Shuestar13

They certainly will win the next four at least... But a major confidence dent tonight. At least they are staying at home for the majority of it. #alltheluck
Back