Usage for hash tag: lolNorf

1. Lord of the Wings

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

So GWS give away the farm for pick 1 to help #lolNorf and Poo Power and yet insist on shafting us. F'em I hope Balmey tells McCartney to shove his trade up his arse.
  2. Rioli2Rioli

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

#lolNorf Sh!t Stain of a club deserve what it gets Their poor me supporters whinging about not getting enough handouts even after all the cash they suck out of the league and going after our players like dusty. CCj Cant believe they knocked back Rachelle , #2022 #5 & 2022 #14 for that South...
  3. Frustrated Tiger

Power switch: Young Roos star eyes trade to Port Adelaide - Power switch: Young Roos star eyes trade to Port Adelaide Horne wants out..... #lolNorf
  4. Lord of the Wings

#lolNorf
  5. tigs2010

Just saw the Norf assistance package. #lolNorf
  6. Pivo

Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

To be Debbie Downer, I've seen plenty of references to "Ninthmond", "Bitchmond", "Poos & Wees", #lolNorf etc on this board so....yeah, we can't really claim the moral high ground here ;) I used to scratch my head about why we were so hated but now I just accept it is due to the sustained...
  7. Lord of the Wings

#lolNorf are not taking Ashcroft at pick 1. They would have done that with Daicos last year if that way inclined. It will be up to West Coke to bid on Ashcroft
  8. grassman75

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

How good is Essendon going? Can't win a final and now can't even land a coach over #lolNorf Looks like I need to sack my sauce. This is what happens when you go inferior sauce
  9. grassman75

Forgot to add #lolNorf for Leon
  10. Wosh

Meltdown So the truth about North is 'trolling' now, is it?

tl;dr Just a #lolNorf would suffice
  11. Greasyrhys

Opinion Changes vs Essendon

It was in this round & venue 3 years ago when BBB & #lolNorf did a number on us & officially killed off our finals chances. Different opponent I know, plus no chance of making the 8, But I dare say this could end up being similar, especially if Clurey returns & is given the job of playing second...
  12. Lord of the Wings

Opinion How did we go from Dynasty to Dumbnasty?

#lolNorf will be lucky if they get John Barker or David Teague. No senior coach is getting poached by that laughing stock.
  13. grassman75

Leon if #lolNorf win this and push Richmond below us both on the ladder and in % I think you should make an unreseved apology to them...
  14. GoTigers2015

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

#lolNorf
  15. Lord of the Wings

Do you barrack for lolnorf? Sounds like one of their trade scenarios for CCJ last year. GWS would sell the farm for a player like Martin (they paid Folau $1mil a year FFS) and we should accept nothing less than the farm from a plastic club with AFL coin and no soul.
  16. captain blood 17

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

The tears are pretty refreshing and nourishing. #lolNorf
  17. Elmer_Judd

Demons v Saints: 2 Big Max

Hester's Hubby !!!! #lolNorf
  18. L

Go Cats. Still in a shitty mood over our performance yesterday, I need me a nice #lolNorf thrashing to lift my mood a little.
  19. Elmer_Judd

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Norf are too busy feeling sorry for themselves and begging for a Priority Pick. Geelong will dismantle them with the contempt they deserve #Norf #lolNorf
  20. ossie_21

Game Day North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Rd 5 2022

#lolNorf Dumb football and no discipline, but it’s the umpires fault of course
  21. MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE

Game Day Centerlink Pies vs The team from the town with no Electricity

They've done it! #raisethebat #lolNorf
  22. Wosh

Official Match Thread S33 Round 9 - East Side Phoenix vs Roys FFC at The Eyrie (MOTR)

I’ve been watching Pies/Cats and haven’t looked at the other game yet. I gather we all just #lolNorf ?
  23. D

Game Day LOLNorf vs. The Kalgoorlie 3rds

Noble getting epic umpire carry against the most undermanned side in history and he is still sitting there facepalming #lolNorf
  24. Mr Blicavs

Game Day LOLNorf vs. The Kalgoorlie 3rds

I dont care what any of you say...i am rooting for Kalgoorlie 3rds. #lolNorf will trend its **** off
  25. ossie_21

Preview Season 2022 - Us and Them

The social medias team gif video has got me. They actually had a file for round 4 named as Norf 😭 😭 ☠ #lolNorf
Back