Vintage Bay Worst 200 game player

Remove this Banner Ad

What about Anthony Rocca?

And hell those Collingwood blokes are in love with him, getting Leigh Brown in to play 19 games to contest his title

Pop Quiz:

Who fails more

z123528844.jpg

or

majrocca_narrowweb__300x468,0.jpg

A truely a battle of colossal proportions.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is help available for those with unhealthy obsessions.

I'm sure there's room in the Kenneth Luke Stand for a padded cell for the swarm of Hawks fans who reside in the slums of Bay 13.

John Barnes and Damian Monkhorst

You have obviously confused Monkhorst with another Collingwood player, Anthony Rocca.

Though I don't really know how you've managed to confuse John Barnes with Anthony Rocca, the man officially recognised as the AFL's worst 200 game player, but there you go.

By the way, my vote would be for Anthony Rocca.

NO, Past comedies ala 02,03 GFs
If that goal in 02 was given, we may not have been able to nominate A. Rocca as the worst 200 game player.

Thank god for that goal umpire.

You have obviously confused Monkhorst with another Collingwood player, Anthony Rocca.

Though I don't really know how you've managed to confuse John Barnes with Anthony Rocca, the man officially recognised as the AFL's worst 200 game player, but there you go.

By the way, my vote would be for Anthony Rocca.

I get the feeling you're voting for Anthony Rocca. My vote would be for John Barnes and Damian Monkhorst, the players you're confusing with Anthony Rocca. I don't really know how you've managed to make this confusion, it's quite nebulous and obfuscating. Oh, you're a Carlton fan. Now I'll just wait for you to do the obvious thing and attack my football team.

I get the feeling you're voting for Anthony Rocca. My vote would be for John Barnes and Damian Monkhorst, the players you're confusing with Anthony Rocca. I don't really know how you've managed to make this confusion, it's quite nebulous and obfuscating. Oh, you're a Carlton fan. Now I'll just wait for you to do the obvious thing and attack my football team.

he he noob

Remove this Banner Ad

Back