2009 Trade Discussion - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

double trade in 2 weeks time:

ziebell -> Richo
m. brown -> franklin

Will complete my forward line:

Higgins Franklin Deledio Pavlich Gia Riewoldt Richo (Walker & Hentschel on the bench)

ziebell -> Richo
m. brown -> franklin

Higgins Franklin Deledio Pavlich Gia Riewoldt Richo (Walker & Hentschel on the bench)
Geez nice trades, how much money do you have ATM?

I have 100k. I was going to trade down Beams in the round prior for cash flow but I think instead I will trade Walker down to Ballantyne around then to provide enough funds to hopefully make both trades.
Sounds like you've planned your team well :thumbsu:

stephen hill - 105 imo BoG good decision not to trade him. Looks like he's finally used to AFL speed.

deboer - Who? hardly noticed him whole game. Kicked a goal I think from Eagles turnover close to goal but other then that, no impact.
Cockie - Good early, hard body, went missing 2nd half.
Based on their first games not sure deboer/cockie are going to be the right cows to be downgrading to. At least i wont be anyway.

Hill should get the Rising Star Nom from that performance, bloody brilliant!

Should rise heaps in price too for the next few weeks..

Loving Hodge/franklin doing s**t, will be in everyones teams in a couple of weeks time I imagine. Still not convinced with Buddys scoring output this year, might give him a miss.

I'll be trading Robinson down to Cockie. I don't really want to but I need the cash to upgrade Petrenko to Mackie before Mackie rises in price. Cockie was on 28 at quarter time though and he looks to have the goods for DT.

ziebell -> Richo
m. brown -> franklin

Haha, virtually identical to me. Only difference is I hold Didak at the moment and not Gia.

I'll bring in Richo and one of either Gia or Franklin in two weeks and it'll be all done :)
I've got Hogan on the pine as well, as opposed to Hentschel, will be good if he started to get a few games.

stephen hill - 105 imo BoG good decision not to trade him. Looks like he's finally used to AFL speed.

deboer - Who? hardly noticed him whole game. Kicked a goal I think from Eagles turnover close to goal but other then that, no impact.

Cockie - Good early, hard body, went missing 2nd half.
Based on their first games not sure deboer/cockie are going to be the right cows to be downgrading to. At least i wont be anyway.

Hes the guy that went to Wirrpanda after half time and shut him out of the game. Cockie does look better for DT purposes as his role seems to be a pure midfielder...

He played a very solid AFL debut

I did warn you :p

That's true. I guess I just don't rate Mackie as much of a player as Hodge. So one 1 hand I was looking at the cheaper player, on the other hand I wanted the better player. I'm sure come the end of the season, they'll probably have scored pretty similar anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will look at downgrading Walker next week despite not having a lot of options to downgrade too. (already have Warren and Ballantyne). Then grabbing Richo and/or Didak when they have bottomed out in a couple of weeks time. Leaving a fwd line of

Pavlich, Deledio, Riewoldt, Richo/Didak, ROK, Davey(Mel), Warren/ Rookie/Ballantyne

Any ideas on possible fwd downgrade targets?

Thoughts on Coughlan??
Job security is good.
Short term cash cow, 4-6weeks.
Not a huge choice in mid rookies to bring in.

Its just a thought at the moment, would have to do some figures, would want 80k minimum profit.

Thoughts on Coughlan??
Job security is good.

Its just a thought at the moment, would have to do some figures, would want 80k minimum profit.

Was thinking exaclty the same thing! I would like to get him in my side but he is quite expensive in comparison to a 86k mid

Thoughts on Coughlan??
Job security is good.

I'm considering a straight swap for Beams if the injury is serious (starter for me). Not too keen on any of the mid rookies yet.

Just saw Richos B/E is over 250! Has anyone had one that high before? Its the biggest B/E I can remember seeing.

I haven't touched my mids at all yet this year, I think it is something to have a really good look at this week. Money is no worry for me at the moment, got plenty in kitty for 1 decent upgrade this week.

Got Beams and Bird to move out this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back