FTA-TV Master Chef Season 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I hear them say the top three go through tomorrow? Does that mean three people re-enter the competition or is there a further ep to decide the one person who gets to come back?

They are really squeezing every bit of life they can out of this show
Yep 3 are coming in. They extended the series by a month because of how good it was doing, so definitely milking every single drop (it is doing near 2 million viewers a night, MASSIVE numbers).

And they need to compensate for a couple of contestants who quit.

Agreed it's amazing someone has never cooked mash in their life. Although the mash I usually make is more like Jakes first attempt then the rest.

tomorrow night looks really good and my predictions are still holding up nicely.

but come on they want to call themselves masterchefs they couldn't even cook mash or pancakes what a joke.

I also loved how they pretended like the people that didn't show were happy with their food dreams they either don't care anymore or only Fiona really got the job she wanted

Pretty unfair giving all of those eliminated contestants a second shot at it, a few of them might be deserving but the majority are duds and you can see why they were eliminated.

That bogan Kate is still a shocker, how she got on the show I'll never know. Thank god she got eliminated early, couldn't have put up with listening to her whiny bogan voice again.

Dear God, Kate is an absolute shocker isn't she? and that fake bubbly persona is just lame. That running Hi-5 thing... seriously girl!

So sad that Matthew did not make it :( But honestly, if you can't cook pancakes, you probably don't deserve to be there.

I've got my money on Courtney, Phillip and Peter returning to the kitchen. Phillip's probably my favourite out of that bunch.

P.S: Anyone think Sharnee looked hot with her new haircut?

That bogan Kate is still a shocker, how she got on the show I'll never know. Thank god she got eliminated early, couldn't have put up with listening to her whiny bogan voice again.
Heh, I reckon Matt railroaded her a bit to make sure she left early. Not that I mind, I didn't want her on my TV any longer than was necessary.

Pretty unfair giving all of those eliminated contestants a second shot at it, a few of them might be deserving but the majority are duds and you can see why they were eliminated.
I think the way it was done last year it was most definitely unfair. But giving them challenges like this to really weed out the crappy people (and going back to the very literal basics is a superb idea) and we should get only the best coming through. With how easy it can be to be eliminated unfairly throughout this competition I have no worries with a 2nd chance for some to come back.
P.S: Anyone think Sharnee looked hot with her new haircut?
She definitely had the makeover done. She looked better, but there's something about her that's off putting. Dunno what it is.

I'm so glad to see they've given all the eliminated contestants a chance to compete for a spot back in the game rather than simply cherry picking a couple of lucky contestants like they did last year.
It makes for better television and whilst the challenges dictate the the best talents won't necessarily get back in, it's still a better option than simply having the judges make a subjective call on who they believe should return.

Heh, I reckon Matt railroaded her a bit to make sure she left early. Not that I mind, I didn't want her on my TV any longer than was necessary.

Perhaps. (not that I mind either)
But did you see her mash? She was the only one that finely diced her potatoes and she had never cooked mash before? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

were all the eliminated contestants given a crack at coming back in the show? I missed the first part and didnt see Fiona or the American chick.

Only 11 chose to come back. The others (ie: Fiona, Annoying-American-Chick, Joanne) decided not to because they believed they were "on track with their culinary career", or simply for other reasons.

In an ideal world, I would've liked to have seen Skye, Matthew and one of Peter or Philip back. Skye is so much better than those costly mistakes she's made. I do genuinely believe that Matthew has a chance of being successful if he goes back and gets an apprenticeship. He has the right mindset and I think he is quite talented.

****en hell, so many frustrations.

Aaron looking like the biggest twat ever, seriously 'MASSIVE TWAT ALERT' needs to be flashed across screen whenever he's either going to be on or is on. Was hilarious to see him absolutely ropeable at the contestants coming back.

Jimmy, once again gets ahead just because he cooks a ****en Indian dish AGAIN!!!!!!!!! He will be the first one out after getting a 2nd chance. He was eliminated for his lack of variety and he gets back for his...lack of variety.:confused:

Surprised with Claire being so upset at the eliminators coming back. Callum looked like the only one who just had no grasp of anything happening, I don't think there's many lights in his brain house.;)

Also can someone please tell me how Peter is 28 years old? Surely that's a typo, the bloke has to be 35 years old AT LEAST. There is simply no chance that Peter is 28.:confused:

Oh god. Aaron's outfit.

Yeo unbelievably bad, he needs to see the Seinfeld puffy shirt episode.

But I was happy with the result, none of the people I disliked made it back. But more importantly I thought the process was reasonably fair and those who did make it back in were the ones who performed the best. Unlike last year with handpicked contestants being put back in and contestants getting through semi finals with dishes barely 50% completed.

Aaron was fuming mainly because of the possibility of Jake returning. They clearly dislike each other intensely. Both Claire and Jono were obviously p***ed off & Alvin and Callum the only two who seemed to not care.

Alvin, Callum and Adam seemed to not care at all. Aaron was fuming and didn't even bother trying to hide it. I hope he goes next based on the fact hes such a pompous d*ck. Although perhaps after Curry guy gets eliminated...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back