Name an Band!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Name an Band!

Can we play this properly please. Morton has probably taken a long time thinking it up.

I'll start....

AC/DC - High Voltage

serious_cat.jpg

Cap'n Jazz's Analphabetapolothology, will be released on vinyl for the very first time on June 15th.

The Analphabetapolothology double LP will be packaged in a deluxe gatefold album jacket with plenty of bonus material not included with the original CD release, including never before seen photos, show fliers, and new liner notes by Tim Kinsella.

Jade Tree is thrilled to announce that one of our most influential and popular titles, Cap'n Jazz's seminal discography Analphabetapolothology, will be released on vinyl for the very first time on June 15th. A little over ten years have passed since the original CD release and we are proud to give the record the proper full featured vinyl issue that it deserves. As Cap'n Jazz has grown in popularity, so has the demand for the anthology on vinyl and we are more than happy to combine our efforts to put together a package well worth the wait.

http://www.joanfrc.com/

got my vinyl. :D:thumbsu:
wanna go to them reunion shows. :(

Cap'n Jazz's Analphabetapolothology, will be released on vinyl for the very first time on June 15th.

The Analphabetapolothology double LP will be packaged in a deluxe gatefold album jacket with plenty of bonus material not included with the original CD release, including never before seen photos, show fliers, and new liner notes by Tim Kinsella.

Jade Tree is thrilled to announce that one of our most influential and popular titles, Cap'n Jazz's seminal discography Analphabetapolothology, will be released on vinyl for the very first time on June 15th. A little over ten years have passed since the original CD release and we are proud to give the record the proper full featured vinyl issue that it deserves. As Cap'n Jazz has grown in popularity, so has the demand for the anthology on vinyl and we are more than happy to combine our efforts to put together a package well worth the wait.

http://www.joanfrc.com/

got my vinyl. :D:thumbsu:
wanna go to them reunion shows. :(
ACDC - High Voltage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back