Western Region FL - Division One - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cloke is going to be a half decent assistant coach with any sort of footy nouse, you will be named as captain of the 2's. that way they wont have to worry about considerring you in the 1's and deflating your massive ego.

Excellent post!
Roids deserves to be playing rezzies next year, got flogged in the most important game of the year, too slow, no skills and an ordinary bloke (allegedly). Be at the ground at 10 Ray!

You just worry about Jennos treadmill program, diet and 45 yr old mrs pal ;)

40-55 every night I'd say with at least 25-30 seniors, obviously not everyone can make every night including my self but the numbers pre season at The club is always high. There's alot of work happening behind the scenes and it's all super positive, mitch as far as training and game style and footy nous is as good as anyone I've come across. It's Novemeber, premierships are won in 10 months.

Jenno musnt be that happy, gave his number to Albion..............
Then got cold feet....but still a chance

Dont know if you have lost your memory mate but i can send you a copy of the grandfinal to refresh it and you can see just how well manton played! Maybe if you played half as well on stevo your side might of got over the line? Manton would have been very close to the medal until he got sent off late in the game because the umps were not going to vote for him after sending him off, so maybe calling him old is not a good idea or maybe if your getting a game next year you could play on him and see how you go on the OLD bloke?

Love your work begbee!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

On the back of Hoppers not keeping the reigning "A Grade , Under 18's" premiership coach. This may interest the WRFL world:)

The Sunshine Kangaroos are happy to announce that former senior coach Michael "Tocka" O'Keefe will be coach of the under 18's for 2011. President Bas Tensen was very happy with the appointment " It is important that we continue to professionalise our Football Department. In that regard, Michael O'Keefe's appointment is fantastic news for our club and our talented group of U18 players, who are the future of our Club. Michael brings the experience, drive and culture we need to be successful.

Also interesting updates on the WRFL web site and I must mention well done to the two lads going at it, too help raise some money for a good cause by donning the gloves this week for Father Bob:thumbsu:

On the back of Hoppers not keeping the reigning "A Grade , Under 18's" premiership coach. This may interest the WRFL world:)

The Sunshine Kangaroos are happy to announce that former senior coach Michael "Tocka" O'Keefe will be coach of the under 18's for 2011. President Bas Tensen was very happy with the appointment " It is important that we continue to professionalise our Football Department. In that regard, Michael O'Keefe's appointment is fantastic news for our club and our talented group of U18 players, who are the future of our Club. Michael brings the experience, drive and culture we need to be successful.

Also interesting updates on the WRFL web site and I must mention well done to the two lads going at it, too help raise some money for a good cause by donning the gloves this week for Father Bob:thumbsu:

thats all good fro sunshine, i bet he isnt doing it for nothing. $$$$

the albion U/18 coach does it for the love, and produced some great talent up to the seniors, not to mention they went deep into the finals themselves!

the albion U/18 coach does it for the love, and produced some great talent up to the seniors, not to mention they went deep into the finals themselves!

you might be suprised.. also coaching our under 12's so we cant ask much more of the bloke can we..

Bhahahah - you dont know the bloke very well then... great clubman!!

I know him very well. Not saying he doesn't do a good job or has the club at heart, but fact is he doesn't do it unless there's $$$$ involved.
When he was at Parkside he was a great clubman also, there's no doubt. He kept putting out his hand though............
Anyway good luck

I know him very well. Not saying he doesn't do a good job or has the club at heart, but fact is he doesn't do it unless there's $$$$ involved.
When he was at Parkside he was a great clubman also, there's no doubt. He kept putting out his hand though............
Anyway good luck

Yeah and that was over 10 yrs ago.. things have definetley changed!!

Anyway good luck

You FLOG:thumbsu:

The bloke is actually one of the key contributors $$$$ to the Kangaroos Coterie group. Certain to be a lot more then your centrelink cheque to the Warriors.

Excellent post!
Roids deserves to be playing rezzies next year, got flogged in the most important game of the year, too slow, no skills and an ordinary bloke (allegedly). Be at the ground at 10 Ray!

Think it was enough that you potted the bloke's playing ability but having a crack at him personally is sh!t form and irrelevant. Where did the allegations of him being an ordinary bloke come from? Anyone that matters? 2 flags, held his own. Now how about your achievements? Will we have have the pleasure of watching you run around in the seniors next year, with Rumourman printed on your jumper? Who knows you might even have a chat to Ray about his character.

Very interesting motion to be put forward by the spotswood fc. Apparently at the next league meeting..........

Well looks like t.t knew what he was talking about! Motion put forward against another club.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well looks like t.t knew what he was talking about! Motion put forward against another club.......

Not sure why it is a secret.

Motion is to give Point Cook juniors the boot. Dont really know the exact details on it but I think thats the guts of it. Motion will be voted on at next meeting. Great motion. A big :thumbsu: from me.

Also believe the fixture is out (might be a draft fixture but they never change). Dragons have St Albans away round 1 followed by Nth Footscray away in round 2. Red devil1 surely its time to start posting on the Div 1 thread. Whats news out of the devils camp?

Not sure why it is a secret.

Motion is to give Point Cook juniors the boot. Dont really know the exact details on it but I think thats the guts of it. Motion will be voted on at next meeting. Great motion. A big :thumbsu: from me.

Also believe the fixture is out (might be a draft fixture but they never change). Dragons have St Albans away round 1 followed by Nth Footscray away in round 2. Red devil1 surely its time to start posting on the Div 1 thread. Whats news out of the devils camp?

Can see some embarrassing media coming for wrfl again. Turning backs on growth area that are going to be ropeable. Imagine turning 100s of kids away from a league. Especially one that has werribee ammos, werribee centrals, old westbourne, st.bernards, williamstown cyms in the same comp.

What a joke.

Now because of this action, point cook will never come back to wrfl.

Can see some embarrassing media coming for wrfl again. Turning backs on growth area that are going to be ropeable. Imagine turning 100s of kids away from a league. Especially one that has werribee ammos, werribee centrals, old westbourne, st.bernards, williamstown cyms in the same comp.

What a joke.

Boot em out and send the kids to Laverton or Glenorden. As a WRFL person I would prefer to see all of our clubs with a full set of junior teams.

Point Cook 17 junior teams - Laverton 1, Orden 5 :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

WRFL should have done as much as possible to get Point Cook to commit to the league as a senior club, having strong teams from growth areas like Point Cook and Caroline Springs is invaluable.

Boot em out and send the kids to Laverton or Glenorden. As a WRFL person I would prefer to see all of our clubs with a full set of junior teams.

Why stop at Laverton & Glenorden, Point Cook have enough teams to go around. We might as well add Braybrook, Coburg Districts and dare I say Sunshine Heights to the list.

This from a person who blatantly trys to poach Under 18 players at the WRFL's Preseantation nights. A 'true' WRFL person.

Why stop at Laverton & Glenorden, Point Cook have enough teams to go around. We might as well add Braybrook, Coburg Districts and dare I say Sunshine Heights to the list.

This from a person who blatantly trys to poach Under 18 players at the WRFL's Preseantation nights. A 'true' WRFL person.

Or is it the lack of juniors speaks volumes of the clubs. Lavo only having one junior side, I wouldn't let my kids play there, or glen ordinary, or any of the other sub standard clubs.

Goose, you just worry about recruiting under 18B grade footballers to your club.

Happy to take a few extra junior teams at Heights:thumbsu:

In regards to "recruiting" U18 players I think it shows that I am a WRFL person. Took 2 good young kids who could have been playing VAFA and kept then in the WRFL.

Goose, you just worry about recruiting under 18B grade footballers to your club.

Plenty of good players came form U18B.

Give me a break, albions under 18 coach is a hack. Reaping the rewards of talented kids that were coached very well in u/14 and u/16. a decent coach would have made them only better!

Think it was enough that you potted the bloke's playing ability but having a crack at him personally is sh!t form and irrelevant. Where did the allegations of him being an ordinary bloke come from? Anyone that matters? 2 flags, held his own. Now how about your achievements? Will we have have the pleasure of watching you run around in the seniors next year, with Rumourman printed on your jumper? Who knows you might even have a chat to Ray about his character.

I was smart and retired before i embarassed myself! Unlike Ray!

What a joke.

i don't see anything wrong with this, might just be a scare munger ploy to get Point Cook seniors to join WRFL. I wouldn't be surprised to see a plan put on the table that the seniors will switch leagues in 2012 which will allow the juniors to stay in the WRFL for 2011.

Good tactic from where I sit. if the juniors are threatened with being removed from the WRFL, there is no way the club will just sit back and leave, the junior club runs the senior club and pays all of its rgestrations and coaches with the funds received from junior regestrations.

where would Point Cook juniors go, which league? Parents wont stand for it and the club will force the seniors into WRFL.

Smart move by Spotty:thumbsu:

Why do you and your mates from Spotty always pump this bloke up to be a tough guy, because he sticks his chest out and stands over young kids on a footy ground. I saw him get pinned by the smallest bloke on the ground one day and I think I heard some of your own having a chuckle to them self's.

Fact is the game has passed him by and unfortunately he showed that on the biggest stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back