Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fyfe plays, I'll be trade free :)

Still might not trade. Got a full list of rookies playing and scoring well...so I can't complain

The thing that hurts about Fyfe (if he misses games) is I have no one to pick up for him, I dont want to use 2 trades to turn Fyfe into a prem midfielder.
I currently have Franklin, Fyfe, Lewis, Sidebottom, Martin, Porplyzia, D Smith, Kennedy & A Hall.
N Riewoldt is a risky pick IMO.
Pavlich I can not trust anymore.
Goodes is getting suspended every 2nd week.
Stevie J and Chappy will never be the same again.
Rioli will give me too many hawks in 1 line.
Cloke is like Buddy was 2 years ago, up and down like a yoyo.
It is a new era, new names are going to be topping the charts in the forward line. Your Whitecrosses, Reids etc.. but who has the balls to pick these guys up.
Please get up Nate, dont give me these headaches.
I still havent used a trade and I want to start trading heavily come round 8/9.

^Yeah, if Fyfe gets up I will stick with him for sure until his shoulder decides to cave in again. Will probably hang onto Lake too, Morris/Ellis for a week should be ok.

I heard Lyon on the radio this evening and he seemed optimistic about Fyfe playing this week. I'm tempted to get rid of him regardless as you can only see this injury getting much worse if he does play, falling in price even further. I thinks it could be risky keeping him.
If I do decide to trade him, I think Whitecross is looking a really good option at the moment.

Ok guys everyone must know by now that I want to go Fyfe > Couch and Coniglio > Barlow this week.

And with the leftover coin Hargrave > Carazzo/Scotland next week. So effectively I get to upgrade in two parts of the ground for trading out Fyfe this week. :thumbsu:

But.................

Is it a stupid idea to still do this trade even if Fyfe plays this week? :confused:

The reason I am thinking it isn't is that his shoulder could go BANG any second plus he will probably plumit over $100,000 over the next few weeks. His breakeven is what, 200 this week? :eek:

I was thinking that if he somehow manages with the shoulder and keeps scoring well then I can pick him up again in a few weeks time at a huge discount for say just over $400,000 odd.

Can anyone see a method to my madness? :eek:

Ok guys everyone must know by now that I want to go Fyfe > Couch and Coniglio > Barlow this week.

And with the leftover coin Hargrave > Carazzo/Scotland next week. So effectively I get to upgrade in two parts of the ground for trading out Fyfe this week. :thumbsu:

But.................

Is it a stupid idea to still do this trade even if Fyfe plays this week? :confused:

The reason I am thinking it isn't is that his shoulder could go BANG any second plus he will probably plumit over $100,000 over the next few weeks. His breakeven is what, 200 this week? :eek:

I was thinking that if he somehow manages with the shoulder and keeps scoring well then I can pick him up again in a few weeks time at a huge discount for say just over $400,000 odd.

Can anyone see a method to my madness? :eek:

The way they have been talking if he is not right he will not play. And wont until he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scott selwood is breaking out! he is twice the player of bro adam(worst handballer in history)selwood.... not cheap for a nontimeproven performer imo.

Dumped Dustin Martin for him last week. :thumbsu:

Tough week though, Leunberger, Fyfe, Dempsey and lost Goodes, Lake and Grimes with suspension. I think I'll just eat the Dempsey injury until he returns. I'll wait on Fyfe but I'm looking to trade out Leunberger. Looking at Ryder but he's known to drop away, HMac is an option and so is Nic Nat. Also thinking of starting Reddan and Giles and bringing in Longer.

Hmmmmmm.

Thinking about Martin/Chapman (more likely Martin) to Waite... He has a B/E of 26 and has 100+ scores in his last two weeks... Could be this years Cloke, especially with the blues playing great footy... Thoughts?

Dont get why someone would trade out a premiuim thats doing well for the sake of one week.

If its a serious PCL injury he will be out for a while. Reports of a knee cork or soft tissue injury are incorrect.

I'm tempted to get rid of him regardless as you can only see this injury getting much worse if he does play, falling in price even further. I thinks it could be risky keeping him.

He is getting the chop from my team regardless. At the moment I can afford straight trade to a few options. Next week probably not.

Followed all the advice and traded Broughton>Cornes (via substituting Smedts to fwd line) then traded out Pfeiffer>Milera. Kept Martin, again at the advice of the experts and then watched him pull another 70.
But i think its a good idea to stick with him.
Happy with the Cornes trade.

Then Broughton decides to pull out a 100. With Fyfe possibly out for an extended period, does that open the door for Broughton to get more midfield time? Or does it mean more opportunities for Barlow?

For Rd 4, im looking to sit on Lake and Dempsey in the backline, and hope my cover of Morris and Smedts (if he plays) can do the job for a week.

Im really keen to get Barlow into my side. Not sure if its a good idea to pull the trigger now or wait and see.

Very happy with my rookie players so far. Got a full bench to choose from, who all seem to be putting up reasonable numbers, except for kerridge thanks to the vest

Followed all the advice and traded Broughton>Cornes (via substituting Smedts to fwd line) then traded out Pfeiffer>Milera. Kept Martin, again at the advice of the experts and then watched him pull another 70.
But i think its a good idea to stick with him.
Happy with the Cornes trade.

Then Broughton decides to pull out a 100. With Fyfe possibly out for an extended period, does that open the door for Broughton to get more midfield time? Or does it mean more opportunities for Barlow?

For Rd 4, im looking to sit on Lake and Dempsey in the backline, and hope my cover of Morris and Smedts (if he plays) can do the job for a week.

Im really keen to get Barlow into my side. Not sure if its a good idea to pull the trigger now or wait and see.

Very happy with my rookie players so far. Got a full bench to choose from, who all seem to be putting up reasonable numbers, except for kerridge thanks to the vest

Swap Fyfe to your midfield and wait maybe one more week until Pendlebury drops below 600 thousand then pounce.

Swap Fyfe to your midfield and wait maybe one more week until Pendlebury drops below 600 thousand then pounce.

Dont have Fyfe (thankfully) and already have Pendlebury.

My midfield consists of Pendles, Ablett, Thompson, Boyd, C.Smith, J.Magner, A.Kennedy, S.Kerridge.

Was thinking of switching Martin to midfield, then downgrading him (only in price not scoring) to Barlow and leaves me some cash leftover.
But after the Broughton trade out debacle, patience with Martin is in order

Dont have Fyfe (thankfully) and already have Pendlebury.

My midfield consists of Pendles, Ablett, Thompson, Boyd, C.Smith, J.Magner, A.Kennedy, S.Kerridge.

Was thinking of switching Martin to midfield, then downgrading him (only in price not scoring) to Barlow and leaves me some cash leftover.
But after the Broughton trade out debacle, patience with Martin is in order

That makes it hard then.

I would definitely leave Martin in your side. His lost too much cash to trade away and he'll score big against the Cats this week, with there midfield lacking interest and playing unaccountable.

Zieball and Bastinac kicked 4 goals each on the weekend, with another 5 goals coming from midfielders. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back