Oppo Camp Round 8 vs. Richmond - The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..have to laugh at this one....

Check at your average age and games played vs ours (even without Fletcher in the side).

From the teams that played last week:

Essendon (sans Fletcher). Avg age: 24y 45d, Avg Games: 72
Richmond Avg age: 24y 37d, Avg Games: 76

8 days older and 4 games less experienced on average.

Sep 11 less 25 years is Sep 86. Not sure how hard that is to understand for the "past" 25 years (prior to 2012).

You tiggers really do need to go back to school. Quite funny really. Just like how you think you're a show this weekend. Cute, really.

I give up. Talking to you is like trying to teach a chimp. Just when you think it understands it has to pull the lever to get the banana, it starts screeching and flinging feaces again.

Fair to take away Brad Miller & Shane Tuck from the Richmond line ups? Playing a role that's monitored on a year to year basis. Hardly future players.

True enough. I just looked at the sides and took out Fletch as asked. From memory Tuck and Miller take out about 300 games between them. Not sure about age though Tuck must be pushing 30.

Either way, fair to say you've had access to more top end draft picks than us? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you take Fletcher out you've got to take out our oldest player, did you average based on 22 players each?

If you take Fletcher out you've got to take out our oldest player, did you average based on 22 players each?

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Interesting that Shane Edwards says tomorrow will be a finals type game for them.

It was my impression that finals were played between two top 8 teams. Although you can't blame him for knowing nothing about finals, being from the Tiges.

Interesting that Shane Edwards says tomorrow will be a finals type game for them.

It was my impression that finals were played between two top 8 teams. Although you can't blame him for knowing nothing about finals, being from the Tiges.

Given that today's game will see the biggest turnout of Essendon fans at a H and A game since the Sheedy Hird game a few years ago I think its a bit silly of you to pretend to be above it all by pretending you are not up for it.

You are so stop the pretence.

Sold out games are generally a finals type atmosphere. :cool:

Yeah, Essendon-Richmond 2007 was a real finals type atmosphere.

Last week v West Coast was a finals type game. Two of the best 3 teams in the comp.

Tomorrow will be a H&A game in front of a big crowd. Which, to be fair to Titch, is the closest you get to finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back