Mod. Notice 2012 Player Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanted:
One last reviewer

For:
One last review

Details:
Brad Harvey is lonely and needs a good home. Would you like to review him? Applicants must have experience in watching and reviewing ressies regulars, and must be patient with injured rookies who have missed half of the season.

Haso in this thread promptishly

Ok review team, the list of reviewers that I have should all have access to a separate reviewers board, found here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/annual-player-review-writers-board.367/

The Brisbane sub-board is at the top. I have created a separate thread for each of you to draft and work on your individual reviews. Those who have access to that board should include those listed in bold in the OP of this thread.

If you are on this list of reviewers and you do not have access to the board linked above, please let me know.

There are some great reviews popping up guys, I am really enjoying seeing the work that goes into.

If you are a reviewer and you haven't been to the Review Board yet, I would suggest going and checkin git out here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/brisbane-lions-reviews.368/

I have created a thread for every player, so you can draft and/or post your draft/final copy for perusal and feedback there.

In addition to this, would like to set a target completion date of Sunday evening at the end of this week, Sunday the 30th of September. The end fo GF weekend seems like a reasonable submission date. In light of this, if you haven't had a crack at starting, or you haven't visited the review board yet, it would be a good idea to get onto it.

What's the punishment for naughty boys?
The stink-eye

xUzHu.gif

Joelly's is all done. Hope it's worthy of the Champ.

I'm a bit surprised that he wasn't given to a more experienced reviewer when he won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to get reading. Is it too soon to be feeling withdrawal? Roll on pre-season so we get the training reports and pics.

Preseason for the Lions always starts around my birthday (or in the case of last year, ON my birthday :D) so it's a nice little birthday present for me from the Lions :cool:

So, has everyone got their homework in?:cool:
Not everybody, but over half now.

Keen to get reading. Is it too soon to be feeling withdrawal? Roll on pre-season so we get the training reports and pics.
I'm keen to start getting them up on RW. I would like to wait until I have a few more first.

If you haven't been able to get your review/s to me in the review board yet, please do so as soon as you can. Soon as I get the majority, I will start posting in RW.

Very very super-important question: We get to choose a decent picture to go with our review, right? You're not going to use those revolting mug-shots from the Lions page?

Very very super-important question: We get to choose a decent picture to go with our review, right? You're not going to use those revolting mug-shots from the Lions page?
I will be choosing from a selection of pics from our resident photographers. Fully cited, of course.

My review for Leuenberger is up but I'm still not happy with it.:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back