Solved Missing Adelaide woman Racheal Moritz

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/myst...chael-ann-moritz/story-e6frf7jo-1226546697692

Another case of a missing young Aussie female. Racheal Moritz is a 20yo from Adelaide but this case has a small twist in that she's apparently made contact with her family since her disappearance

Racheal has been missing since the 23rd of December and made a strange phonecall on new years day to family that they're not sure was real. Suspecting it might have been pre recorded or rushed/forced hinting she was in distress

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/myst...chael-ann-moritz/story-e6frf7jo-1226546697692

Another case of a missing young Aussie female. Racheal Moritz is a 20yo from Adelaide but this case has a small twist in that she's apparently made contact with her family since her disappearance

Racheal has been missing since the 23rd of December and made a strange phonecall on new years day to family that they're not sure was real. Suspecting it might have been pre recorded or rushed/forced hinting she was in distress

This is an interesting one if you read the family comments about the phone call

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/mystery-phone-call-allegedly-made-by-missing-reynella-woman-rachael-ann-moritz/story-e6frea83-1226546697692
A family member that has not been involved in the search for Rachael at all, claims a phone call was possibly made by Rachael saying she was fine," a statement from Rachael's sister, Emmah, and mother Corrina Smith, released yesterday said.
"However, that family member isn't sure it was Rachael.

Nowe this is all pure speculation of course but dad took the phone call but the mother and sister are not so sure, labelling him as having had no part of the search for her, he does not know if it was her may suggest he does not know her that well,

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/mystery-phone-call-allegedly-made-by-missing-reynella-woman-rachael-ann-moritz/story-e6frea83-1226546697692
Other family members are also unsure whether that phone call took place; the phone call was allegedly so short that we understand there was no opportunity for interaction, which may mean that what was said was tape recorded.
"Nothing about the alleged phone call has been able to be confirmed as yet ... it does not warrant any announcement that it was Rachael and that she is in fact OK."
There seems to be an element of mistrust from the mother and sister toward the father.

At this point it reads police are investigating a report of a phone call from a phone booth, it does not say they have a call recorded as confirmed. This is checkable with the phone company's now and should not take that long to establish.

Now the report is the dad told police he dropped her off at a friends, what we don’t know is if the friend was with her after the drop off, on that issue the police have been silent.

Her link to this murder is only circumstantial at this point though.
Could it be that the rival bikie gang have kidnapped her?

Could it be that the rival bikie gang have kidnapped her?

Not ruling it out but before you jump to conclusion you would like to know

Who bought the first car, her, a family member, a friend.

Her new car was it bought from insurance, herself, a family member, a friend, were they the same friend. Do these friends have any links to bikie gangs.

Did her name come up in dispatches for the De Ieso murder or where the cops satisfied her car was stolen?

Is it possible the bikie's don’t believe her car was an innocent take and took her. Before You'd jump to this as a conclusion though You'd like to see a link, a boyfriend, dad linked to bikie gangs though or we could just be looking at red herring

Not ruling it out but before you jump to conclusion you would like to know

Who bought the first car, her, a family member, a friend.

Her new car was it bought from insurance, herself, a family member, a friend, were they the same friend. Do these friends have any links to bikie gangs.

Did her name come up in dispatches for the De Ieso murder or where the cops satisfied her car was stolen?

Is it possible the bikie's don’t believe her car was an innocent take and took her. Before You'd jump to this as a conclusion though You'd like to see a link, a boyfriend, dad linked to bikie gangs though or we could just be looking at red herring
After I posted the above another thought I had was she was warned about her links to the shooting and was whisked out of the state which coincides with her spotting at the Airport, maybe the jungle drums are beating, that recent Advertiser report regarding the bikie links sent a shiver up my spine though.

Another thing navigating through her facebook page that her family set up there is a percentage of people posting who are saying that she is in hiding and that the family knows this and the whole missing person thing is a setup, media are camped outside her mums place and mum is part of the admin for the fb page, think maybe the cops threw a spanner in the works by linking her car to the bikie shooting, also someone said that her fathers mate offered to swap his Harley for her to return, this cannot be confirmed though as I haven't read the post, critics of the fb page say that negative posts are being deleted. Bet the cops are checking whether one of her bf's or close friends is an associate bikie.

I've been following as my wife knows a member of the family (not close though) and it is true that a bike was offered up. The same guy who appears to be a friend's father has left some indifferent comments on her pictures in the past. It's all a bit strange to me, something smells.

The bikie development actually makes a bit more sense because details don't seem to be logical throughout this missing person case.

I've been following as my wife knows a member of the family (not close though) and it is true that a bike was offered up. The same guy who appears to be a friend's father has left some indifferent comments on her pictures in the past. It's all a bit strange to me, something smells.

The bikie development actually makes a bit more sense because details don't seem to be logical throughout this missing person case.

Knight colud you expand on that a little, a bike was offerd up, offerd up to whom and for waht purpose, or was it something that was found as part of the investigation?

Another thing I noticed on the fb page which is incredibly hard to follow was that apparently someone posted about the car being used in the bikie shooting before it was released by the cops, mostly it is females posting on the page and generally when males post it cuts to the quick, one labelling her a drug pig. Makes you wonder whether she was in drug debt as well.

FB page is gone although they were saying they would shut it down for an hour to search for a post about a person who saw Rachael at some place the other day, my theory is that they are shutting it down to clean it up or shut it for good, the posts apparently went from supportive to abusive after the cops made the latest press release.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been following this story since the minute it started circulating because she's my own age has really hit me hard.

At this point in time i'm not ruling anything out but everythings pointing towards her being killed sadly.

Knight colud you expand on that a little, a bike was offerd up, offerd up to whom and for waht purpose, or was it something that was found as part of the investigation?
When the facebook page was set up, RD put on there an offer to give his Harley away to anyone who could return Rachael. It was on social media, nothing to do with the investigation.

I've been following this story since the minute it started circulating because she's my own age has really hit me hard.

At this point in time i'm not ruling anything out but everythings pointing towards her being killed sadly.
Why do you think she's been killed when the majority of the evidence suggests she's in hiding?

Why do you think she's been killed when the majority of the evidence suggests she's in hiding?
As i said, i'm not ruling anything out but the fact that a bikie gang/feud is apparently in the middle of it all just puts everything in the air.

Of course, it could all just be rumours, in which case can only be good.

Another girl fallen victim too a bad boy it seems. Girls you should really try settling down with a nice guy, you life will be boring but anyway.

Hope she is ok and is just in hiding. Does anyone think the dad is connected to the bikies at least?
You can just imagine the white board at major crime, her name, dads name, the car, the murder, the boyfriend, arrows connecting them all.
The race will be on for the cops to find her before the other bad guys do.

Her facebook is down again, was up for a while but from what I can recall there were a lot of sceptical posts, ie she's not missing she's in hiding.

Thursday, 3 January 2013 1:14pm
UPDATE: Missing woman Rachael Moritz
Police have received information that suggests that Rachael Moritz is currently interstate.
Police have an unconfirmed report that Ms Moritz was at Adelaide Airport on the morning of Sunday, 23 December 2012 and that she was in the company of a middle-aged woman.
Police are urging the Crime Stoppers caller who provided this information, and the woman who was with Ms Moritz at the airport, to contact police.
Missing Persons Units across the country have been advised to be on the lookout for the 20 year-old.
Police have no information to suggest that Ms Moritz is being held against her will.

Appears the police have pretty well called erased this from being a missing persons case with someone in danger, and she has simply taken a holiday, despite the family continuing to hold their line she is being held against her will.

However, there is speculation that Ms Moritz's car has been linked by police to the Pooraka murder of 33-year-old Jason De Ieso in November.
Police believe her Mazda sedan was used in the shooting murder. It was later found burnt out on Quigley Road, Kangarilla on the day of the murder.
The car was reported stolen and police are confident that Ms Moritz was not present at the murder scene.
Interesting that they release this information and confirm it. Not sure I'm looking to far into it they're trying to show the public something.

The last sentence is strange, the car was "reported stolen" and they're confident she was "not present at the murder scene". So even though she wasn't present she (or the family) could still have easily had a link that got them to "steal" the car?

Ms Moritz was reported missing on December 30 by her mother. While police understand she spoke to her father on New Year's Day, it is important that police speak with Ms Moritz to confirm she is safe and well.
http://www.sapolicenews.com.au/more-news/11706-update-missing-woman-rachel-moritz.html

The police seem certain it was her that briefly spoke to her father despite the mother and sister saying they think it couldn't have been.

Maybe I'm reading far too much into this release but I reckon SA Police are sending a pretty clear message.

Reading a few sites about this, no ones throwing up the possibility she's in witness protection. All the thoughtful posters agree something fishy about this. They think she's done a runner or is a hostage/dead

One theory is she could put 8 guys the coppers would love inside for 25 years, if the car was "borrowed' and not stolen.

One theory is she could put 8 guys the coppers would love inside for 25 years, if the car was "borrowed' and not stolen.

By reading all the cops can state from the incident is the car was "reported stolen" and the police can only say she "wasn't at the scene", rather than completely exonerating her, something stinks.

By reading all the cops can state from the incident is the car was "reported stolen" and the police can only say she "wasn't at the scene", rather than completely exonerating her, something stinks.
Could be the cops don't have enough to charge her but have questioned her and she knows they will come knocking again, if she is charged, s**t will have officially hit the fan.

Could be the cops don't have enough to charge her but have questioned her and she knows they will come knocking again, if she is charged, s**t will have officially hit the fan.
Would surprise me if it's her that is really involved for no reason other than a pure hunch. For the fact her father reported the phone call and her mother and sister basically said he was lying no matter what, but the police appear to confirm it, I think there is funny buggers being played beyond her level within the family circle.

I don't think she is the link, but I think she is fully aware of it by now, wherever she is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back