Workshop Minimalist AFL logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, which one do you guys think is best?

2lkw6y0.png
1znv2nd.png

And in no particular order, here is what I've done. I made a point of using only two colours per picture, which was difficult for teams like Footscray and St Kilda. I'm not particularly happy with the ones I've done for the Suns, Lions, Hawks or Swans. I guess I'll fix them up later. Our league doesn't have enough diversity in colours.

2q0n3hv.jpg

And in no particular order, here is what I've done. I made a point of using only two colours per picture, which was difficult for teams like Footscray and St Kilda. I'm not particularly happy with the ones I've done for the Suns, Lions, Hawks or Swans. I guess I'll fix them up later. Our league doesn't have enough diversity in colours.

2q0n3hv.jpg
Whats the Giants one reversed?

That's the problem with American sports. I was going through the MLB jersey colours, and the majority of the teams had Navy Blue as either the primary or secondary colours.
Well AFL has a very similar problem. Particularly with Vic clubs. Only 1 Vic club, Hawthorn, doesn't have black, white or red as one of their colour.

Well AFL has a very similar problem. Particularly with Vic clubs. Only 1 Vic club, Hawthorn, doesn't have black, white or red as one of their colour.

It can be annoying, especially when putting logos together.

Also, my designs have pixels because its Paint. I don't know how to use Photoshop properly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a shot using Stormagedons crow and made a mix of my teams across codes/leagues
540748_10151501922107978_578756027_n.jpg

please forgive the pixels, made using paint
The liverpool one could be just the flame, or the birds head. As to the middle and top one (forgive me, Im not sure who that is) the head would be all thats required. As to the Broncos, just the coours or just the head. And finally the rebels, just the stars should be ok. This is constructive criticism, not taking the crap out of you. Some good ideas that just need some work

The liverpool one could be just the flame, or the birds head. As to the middle and top one (forgive me, Im not sure who that is) the head would be all thats required. As to the Broncos, just the coours or just the head. And finally the rebels, just the stars should be ok. This is constructive criticism, not taking the crap out of you. Some good ideas that just need some work

The one in the middle top is the North Adelaide Roosters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back