Moved Thread Carro's arrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope it's aimed fair and square at Garry Lyons forehead. How is he gonna deflect the issues at Melbourne this week? Is he going to get all bully boy on her again and shout her own?
I think Garry should have a look in his own back yard rather than pot other players or clubs.
Sic 'im Carro.

Why are her opinions relevant? She is a sensationalist that calls for everyone to be thacked. I doubt she even likes the actual game of football itself.
Carro has more cred then Gary Lyon.

Why are her opinions relevant? She is a sensationalist that calls for everyone to be thacked. I doubt she even likes the actual game of football itself.

Wow, great input, first you don't know who Carro is, then you suddenly know a lot about her. So your happy with Melbourne and feel that one of their main men can pot others, but have no accountability when it comes to his club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Caro has no credibility at all when it comes to anything in football.

Clueless about the game and what goes on off the field.
She is by no means a superstar journo, but she knows a lot more then what she gets credit for and a hell of a lot more then Gary Lyon who will happily take credit if something goes well but as soon as it goes to s**t will wash his hands of it.

And of course I knew immediately that this thread was started by a Richmond supporter, without even knowing who the OP was, because whilst it is true that Garry tends to avoid negative conversation about Melbourne, it's pretty much an identical scenario in regards to Caroline Wilson & Richmond. In fact, she's probably even worse than Garry; at least he tends to acknowledge when something stinks at Melbourne, you won't hear a peep out of Caro if the s**t ever hits the fan at Richmond.

Who is Caro? What team did he play for?
caro.jpg

And Caro has no credibility at all when it comes to anything in football.

Clueless about the game and what goes on off the field.
Completely unaccountable too. A journalist who is meant to live by her sword yet somehow manages to get a million things wrong and she's still around.

And of course I knew immediately that this thread was started by a Richmond supporter, without even knowing who the OP was, because whilst it is true that Garry tends to avoid negative conversation about Melbourne, it's pretty much an identical scenario in regards to Caroline Wilson & Richmond. In fact, she's probably even worse than Garry; at least he tends to acknowledge when something stinks at Melbourne, you won't hear a peep out of Caro if the s**t ever hits the fan at Richmond.

She has given it hard to Richmond in the past.

Richmond are just one of those teams the media loves to hate.
Probably because we sell papers more than any other club when we lose being the most relevant team in the comp.
An example.Richmond lose to Gold Coast=more media coverage than every war on Earth combined.
St. Kilda lose to Gold Coast-a media ripple the size of a small pebble in an infants wading pool.
Richmond losing keeps publications like the HUN in the black.

Completely unaccountable too. A journalist who is meant to live by her sword yet somehow manages to get a million things wrong and she's still around.
Exactly. It's hilarious that she's Chief Football Writer at the age despite having no talent when it comes to writing and she definitely doesn't break the big stories. She makes things up and once or twice, it has happened to be right.

She has given it hard to Richmond in the past.

Richmond are just one of those teams the media loves to hate.
Probably because we sell papers more than any other club when we lose being the most relevant team in the comp.
An example.Richmond lose to Gold Coast=more media coverage than every war on Earth combined.
St. Kilda lose to Gold Coast-a media ripple the size of a small pebble in an infants wading pool.
Richmond losing keeps publications like the HUN in the black.

Inferiority complex?

Carlton got just as much press when they lost to GC

The media loves Richmond

Also Caro doesn't work for the HUN

Except when trolling Dustin Martin, demanding Gary March stand down, mocking our "process" to recruit Dimma, and openly campaigning for a particular ticket during our last EGM board challenge.

Caro gets stuck into any club with disfunction and management vulnerabilities, and we have given her plenty of ammo over the years. It only stopped when a) we stopped running the club like a little aths club, and b) we stopped thinking the best way to stop her sniping the club was to give her privileged access (HUN get most the RFC leaked stories now)

Inferiority complex?

Carlton got just as much press when they lost to GC

The media loves Richmond

Also Caro doesn't work for the HUN

We still get trolled by that loss on the radio now.
I suppose you guys do with the Cats as well.

Any way shocking performance by the Demons and Caro better get those arrows out.
Port and the Western Bulldogs have shown some fight but it seems Melbourne are just getting worse even with some great recruiting of players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back