Competition CLASH OF THE JUMPERS - Greater Western Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Made 3 and I'm not exactly sure which one I'll enter...

Fitzroy inspired:
ZM4yT4r.png

Fitzroy inspired (with stroke):
UGZMfvR.png

Tri-panel:
pVclQuU.png

M029i4B.png

This contest was designed around creating a jumper that still represented the club that wears it but removes any clashes that the club current home jumper creates. For this contest I have taken the position that the home jumper of each of the 18 teams is the one they prefer to wear. In the case of Greater Western Sydney it is the orange and grey with the white G. However, when wearing these jumpers they may clash with other teams jumpers. So in the case of GWS it would be against Brisbane, and Sydney, and maybe Melbourne they would have to wear a clash jumper.

M029i4B.png

This contest was designed around creating a jumper that still represented the club that wears it but removes any clashes that the club current home jumper creates. For this contest I have taken the position that the home jumper of each of the 18 teams is the one they prefer to wear. In the case of Greater Western Sydney it is the orange and grey with the white G. However, when wearing these jumpers they may clash with other teams jumpers. So in the case of GWS it would be against Brisbane, and Sydney, and maybe Melbourne they would have to wear a clash jumper.

Just quickly, the font used above the number for CANBERRA is impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back