Mega Thread The 2013/2014 Offseason Trade & Draft rumour megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

MOD EDIT:

This is the trade and draft rumour megathread. If you have a trade or draft rumour that you want to post this is the place for it.

----------------------------------

Well This was Written by Robbo in the Tackle Column:

The Pies have found their next ruckman, although that won't stop them going after Sydney's Jesse White.

Do you see this Happening. I guess he could be Seen as a 2nd Ruckman in the Simmlar Role to Brown and Lynch have Been Playing.

I think it would cost us a 1st Round Pick

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n-the-afl-ladder/story-fni5f6kv-1226691057380

What does this mean for Lynch? Is this his last season? Maybe the broken finger is becoming a real issue...

What does this mean for Lynch? Is this his last season? Maybe the broken finger is becoming a real issue...
We gave Lynch the Dawes treatment. Hes a third forward/second ruck if need be. Not a second KPF/ruck. If he has the role he played yesterday for the rest of the year im happy with him in the team. Lynch was servicable. He wasn't spectacular, but I don't think theres anyone more suited on our list to play the role he did yesterdy, it's our best structure, and provides alot more mobility than a Jolly/Grundy combination.

I'd give them a second round pick for him, nothing more though.

We need to boost our key forward stocks at the end of the year, that's quite clear to see.

Would the Swans Accept that. Might have to add Steak Knives to the Deal;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think he could really flurish with a new team like the pies and realy play he's role well playing a hole season of games but we would have to out bid freo cos he i think he is free as drafted in 2006 at pick 79 and is out of contract. dont have to give up picks for him im sure but could be wrong and he wont get a game soon when goodes is back.
he's only played like 56 games and comes from a basketball background so you think he would choose the pies to join the swanny, beams, elliot in the tattoo gang.

I would definately give a second rounder for him, but I think he's going to cost more than that with all the other teams that desperately need a key forward. He's gaining more currency every weeek he gets a game at the moment

Would rather us go with Grundy/Lynch for the rest of this season and then go down the path of Grundy/Witts next year.

But Lynch is contracted for next year and will definitely play on. By the times Lynch retires, Grundy/Witts will be ready to take the ruck duties full time.

Wouldnt offer a 2nd rounder for Jesse White either. Thats ludicrous.

I always thought White had talent and wondered what happen.. If he doesn't cost us much then worth a crack, Paine not coming on so why not?

Still think other bottom dwellers will pay overs for him...maybe Daisy for White and their first round pick?

A month ago he would have been delisted! I would take him but only for about a 3rd round pick wouldn't give up to much after just a couple of good games!

Forget Jesse White, I think we should be going hard after Bellchambers. I am not sure of his current contract status but thought he was out of contract at the end of the year. I think he is a special talent, can jump, can mark and can kick goals.

Witts just isnt there yet, he is worth persisting with but still a few years away.

Then play him with Grundy and rotate a 50/50 split between ruck and forward. This combination would be the closet we could get to a Cox/Nic Nat combo.

Forget Jesse White, I think we should be going hard after Bellchambers. I am not sure of his current contract status but thought he was out of contract at the end of the year. I think he is a special talent, can jump, can mark and can kick goals.

Then play him with Grundy and rotate a 50/50 split between ruck and forward. This combination would be the closet we could get to a Cox/Nic Nat combo.

Would you give a 1st Rounder for Bellchambers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back