Mega Thread Tell It Like It Is

Remove this Banner Ad

i hate khunts who push in front of you trying to get on public transport. You know you came after me so fking wait and its always women and generally fat women. Go and cram it with walnuts khunts.

i hate shows like X-Factor, Australia's Got Talent and The Voice. Go and sing in a karaoke bar you pieceof shits and get Redfoo off my fking TV screen.

Rant over

gw-16170812-rage-gif-.gif

A friend of a friend did that to me. I just stood there and said 'Well I probably will now."

Didn't decide to watch it for a few years but when it was on the telly I watch the first half an hour and turned it off. It really is a s**t movie if you already know the ending.

I did however have a girlfriend once who had a go at me. She asked me to watch 'Titanic' with her and I told her "There's no point, I already know the ending. The boat sinks."

She looked at me angrily and said "Don't tell me the ending, I haven't seen it yet!"

True story.

hope you gave her the old campaigner punt!

Yeah we've heard it all with campaigners driving slowly in front of you, but stupid little ******* campaigners who walk infront of you at 1km an hour on a busy pathway where it's impossible to get past, you literally just want to push them and say get the * out of the way you dumb campaigner. Not to sound like a racist prick, but it's usually asians responsible, same goes with cars.

Another one is when I'm on a bus/train, or in most of your cases a tram, and it's an empty carriage and then some doey *er decides to sit next to you. ******* move silly, this is my spot.

Sanjay " John " , calling incessantly and telling me my computer is stuffed , how the * does he know if
he hasn't seen the friggin thing , I post on Bay 13 , that 's good enough , it works.

People ringing and asking if I want the government solar energy panels , 20 " No thanks " isn't enough for you flogs.

New flogs who can't tell what a ******* 1 way street is , and enter the wrong way , and reverse park
in an angle parking spot or blocking the way out of a one way street by going the wrong way.

Doof Doof *s who think it's "Cool" to put on rock concert loud music right on bounce down of the 2013
GF and play their s**t for the whole 1st half.

i hate khunts who push in front of you trying to get on public transport. You know you came after me so fking wait and its always women and generally fat women. Go and cram it with walnuts khunts.

i hate shows like X-Factor, Australia's Got Talent and The Voice. Go and sing in a karaoke bar you pieceof shits and get Redfoo off my fking TV screen.

Rant over

gw-16170812-rage-gif-.gif

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Sanjay " John " , calling incessantly and telling me my computer is stuffed , how the **** does he know if
Next time some campaigner rings to flog stuff, especially around dinner time, ask him if you put him on hold for a sec, when he say yes just walk away.. and don't come back.

People that act all uppity when I order a steak cooked diffrerently to how they like it.

People that think they're a chef because they own a book by Jamie Oliver.

People that worry about money when I'm trying to have a debauched bender.

People in general.

"Have you every thought about voting Green?"

No I haven't. And unless I become a hemp wearing, tree hugging communist I'd say it's fairly likely that I'll NEVER vote Green.

I know there's a hellofalot of asterisk's on here so let's add to it.

The public transport system's a ******* joke.
What *er decided it would be best for me to wait 15-30 minutes?
Just get me the * home quickly you inconveniently delaying *s.

Train delay announcements.
FFS, I can see that the 4:22pm (just a random time) to Lilydale on the TV monitor is 4 minutes later and will arrive at 4:26pm.

Dero *s who can't speak for s**t and are illiterate.

Also, can't some people spell the most easiest of words?
Maybe that one's a bit harsh for people, of whom, have some sort of disability like myself.

This thread is the bomb.
Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"You do realise that crackling is just all the fat?"

Yes I do. And it tastes MAGNIFICENT. If tofu or cauliflower tasted this good I'd eat that to. But it doesn't. So STFU.

Next time some silly rings to flog stuff, especially around dinner time, ask him if you put him on hold for a sec, when he say yes just walk away.. and don't come back.

I find it amusing when they don't hear you and you go to put the phone down , they are still rabbiting on ,
then you pick it up again knowing they haven't taken a breath and they're still waffling on. My mum (77 and all) just says " I can't understand
a word your saying back at them and hands the phone over to me and lets me deal with it.

Cleaners at work- If a normal person walked into the bathroom to clean it and saw it was occupied you would walk off and do something else until it was free to clean. The silly at work KNOCKS ON THE ******* DOOR. Like, **** me dude what the **** do you think im doing in here? Making a pavlova? Would you like a slice dickhead? **** ME.

I hate the sillys that sit in the cubicle next to you even though there are 5 other free ones. :mad: /

This:

You are... first ...in the queue. Your call is important to us. An operator will be with you shortly.

*horrible bell music or SmoothFM*

Then you get your hopes us cos the music stops and you get...

You are... first ...in the queue. Your call is important to us. An operator will be with you shortly.

"Hewo dizis Imam, homay E hep yu?"

fuuuu-face.jpg

Dero ****s who can't speak for s**t and are illiterate.

Like one's who mumble to themselves and sound like Neil Craig? , there's one guy always outside Dandy Plaza Safeway who keeps asking people for a dollar , especially me , so I just mimic the flog before he gets a chance to start , stops it soon enough.

I hate God. He created all these stupid khunts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back